UPSC Recruitment 2020 - Specialist Grade III - Assistant ProfessorRead In Telugu
Last Updated: 15-Sep, 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020
Union Public Service Commission - UPSC Jobs 2020 notification has been issued for filling 175 Vacancies of Specialist Grade III Assistant ProfessoSpecialist Grade III Assistant Professor Jobs in Various subjects under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this UPSC Recruitment 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this UPSC Specialist - Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 12 Sep 2020 to 02 Oct 2020.
Specialist Grade III - Assistant Professor
- MBBS degree from a recognised university
- PostGraduate degree in the concerned speciality or super-speciality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute
- Minimum three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned Specialty or Super Specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first Post Graduate degree
- Upto 40 Years of age
- Total - 175 (Subject-wise Vacancy details given below)
- Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC Plus NPA
Subject-wise UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy details
|Microbiology or Bacteriology||02||01||03||01||08||15|
Selection for this UPSC Jobs may be made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview.
SC/ST/PH/Women candidates - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 25/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this UPSC Specialist Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 can be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to apply for UPSC Specialist Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates may apply through the official website - www.upsc.gov.in
Do you wish to get updates of UPSC Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Medical Jobs.