WBPDCL Recruitment 2020 - Medical Officer
Last Updated: 17-Nov, 2020
WBPDCL Recruitment 2020
The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited - WBPDCL Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 13 Medical Officer Jobs through walk-in-interview for its Power Stations / Project Located at different places of West Bengal. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise WBPDCL Medical Officer Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this WBPDCL Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this WBPDCL Medical Officer Vacancy 2020 directly by attending the walk-in-interview on 04 Dec 2020
- MBBS from a recognised university
- Must have registered with Medical Council of India / West Bengal Medical Council
- Total - 13 ( UR-02 | SC-01 | ST-03 | OBC-07 )
- Upto 36 Years of age as on 01-11-2020 (Relaxable)
- Salary for this WBPDCL Medical Officer Jobs will be ₹ 56,100 - 1,60,500/-
WBPDCL Medical Officer Selection Procedure
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply for WBPDCL Medical Officer Jobs 2020?
- Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with all filled application form, with 2 recent passport size photographs, self attested copies of 10th / Matriculation certificate, educational certificates, MBBS Marks sheet, MCI/WBMC Registration certificate and all the other original certificates.
Date, Time & Venue of WBPDCL Medical Officer Walk-in-interview
Date: 04-12-2020 (Friday)
Time: 10.30 to 2.00 PM
WBPDCL, 'Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban'
Plot No.3/C, LA Block,
Sector III, Biddanagar,
Kolkata - 700 106
Do you wish to get updates of WBPDCL Medical Officer Vacancy 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Medical Jobs in West Bengal.