WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 - Staff Officer Jobs
Last Updated: 03-Oct, 2020
WEBCSC Recruitment 2020
West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission - WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 20 Vacancies Staff Officer Cadre Jobs under The West Bengal State Co-operative Bank Ltd. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise WEBCSC Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this WEBCSC Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this WEBCSC Staff Officer Cadre Jobs 2020 through online mode from 29 Sep 2020 to 28 Oct 2020.
READ: NLC Recruitment 2020
Staff Officer Cadre
- Graduate in any discipline from a university recognized by the UGC with 55% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.
- CA/ICWA/MBA (Banking & Finance), from the A.I.C.T.E approved institute / MBA (Finance) the A.I.C.T.E approved institute /Master degree from any UGC recognized university in any discipline with at least 2 years of experience in Banking (having a job of permanent nature) /B.E. or B.TECH in Computer Science or Information Technology from the A.I.C.T.E approved institute/ Master of Computer Application (MCA) from A.I.C.T.E approved institute
- Should possess basic computer knowledge covering MS Office and internet operation.
- Total - 20 [ UR-10, SC-04, ST-02, OBC(A)-02, OBC(B)-02 ]
- Upto 40 Years of age as on 01-01-2020
- For CCA Area: ₹ 47,052.14/-
- Non-CCA Area: ₹ 46,578.14/-
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Online Exam and Interview/Viva Voce Test. Final selection will be made on the basis of Marks obtained in Paper I, Marks obtained in Paper II, and Marks obtained in Interview /Viva Voce Test.
Application fee for WEBCSC Staff Officer Cadre Recruitment 2020
SC/ST - ₹ 250/-
All other candidates - ₹ 650/-
How to apply for WEBCSC Staff Officer Cadre Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Access West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission Official website - www.webcsc.org
- Step 2: Click on "Online Registration" given under "Advertisement No.02/2020"
- Step 3: And then click "Registration / Login" option and Register yourself
- Step 4: After registration, login using your credentials and apply online for this WEBCSC Recruitment 2020
- NOTE: Read the official WEBCSC Jobs 2020 notification carefully before you fill the online application form
What are the documents to be uploaded with the WEBCSC Online application form
- Passport-sized Photograph (within 50 KB)
- Signature (Within 50 KB)
- Left Thumb Impression (within 50 KB)
- Admit Card /Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10th standard) (within 2 MB)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) (within 2 MB)
- Domicile Certificate (Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card/ Voter Card)
Do you wish to get updates of WEBCSC Staff Officer Cadre Jobs 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Bank Jobs in West Bengal.