AAI Recruitment 2018 for 186 Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant Posts
The Airports Authority of India has released a vacancy for 186 Junior Assistant ( Fire Service) and Senior Assistant (Electronics) posts. The AAI Recruitment 2018, the job has 147 vacancies for Junior Assistant and 39 Vacancy for Senior Assistant. This is a brilliant opportunity to get a job at the AAI. Check out the details of the job and apply from here itself.
The job will be based in airports of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry or Lakshadweep islands and you can apply via online mode.
AAI Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 186 vacancies for Junior and Senior Assistant jobs in AAI Recruitment 2018.
What are the Vacancy Details?
- Junior Assistant: UR: 92, OBC: 11, SC: 23, ST: 21
- Senior Assistant: UR: 23, OBC: 08, SC: 05, ST: 03
What are the Salary Details for AAI Recruitment 2018?
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 12500 -28500/-
- Senior Assistant: Rs. 14500 -33500/-
What are the Education Details for AAI Recruitment 2018?
- Junior Assistant:
- You must be 10th Passed with 3 years approved regular diploma degree in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with min. 50%.
- Or you must be 12th Passed (Regular), with 50% marks.
- You must have a valid heavy vehicle licence.
- Or, a valid medium vehicle licence, issued one year before the date of advertisement.
- Or, a valid Light Vehicle Licence issued two years before the date of advertisement.
- Senior Assistant:
- You must have Diploma in Electronics / Tele Communication / Radio Engineering (03 years Course) from a reputed institute.
What is the Age Limit for the AAI Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit (31st March 2018)
- 18 to 30 years
- Relaxations are 3 Years For OBC, 5 Years For SC/ST & 10 Years For PWD.
What is the Experience required for the AAI Recruitment 2018?
- Junior Assistant: Must have a valid driving licence as mentioned above.
- Senior Assistant: Must have 2 years' experience in the relevant discipline.
What are the Physical Requirements for the job?
- Good Physique.
- Eye sight: 6/6 in each eye (without glasses).
- Height: Men - Not less than 167cm; Women - Not Less than 157 cm
- Chest: Men - 81cm, expansion: 5cm ; Women - Not Applicable.
- Weight: Men- Not less than 55 kgs; Women - Not less than 45 kg
- Hearing: Normal
- Speech: Normal
What is the Selection Procedure for AAI Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be based on Written Exam
You can't just miss:
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018: Apply for 767 Assistant Posts
UPSC Jobs 2018: Apply for 72 Airworthiness Officer, Assistant Director & Other Posts
What is the Application Procedure for AAI Recruitment 2018?
- First, visit the official notification or click here to the direct link available.
- Now go to careers and click on the apply now button.
- First, finish your one-time registration and then log in using the given reg. no. and password.
- Fill in the application in the prescribed format
- Upload the relevant documents in the given format.
- Pay the application fees online.
- UR/OBC: Rs. 1000
- Others: no charges.
- Finally, submit the application form online.
- Also, take a print out of it after submission.
How to download the Admit Card?
The AAI Recruitment 2018 admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 16th June 2018.
- The last date to submit Application: 15th July 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of AAI Recruitment 2018 for Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant Posts. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or assistant jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state govt job notification or AAI jobs. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!!