AAI Recruitment 2018: Apply for the 10 PWD Junior Assistant, Senior Asst., Assistant posts
AAI or Airports Authority of India has released 10 vacancies for PWD category candidates in the latest AAI Recruitment 2018. The job will be based in Mumbai and for more important details of this AAI Recruitment 2018 please read on further. All the essential details like the AAI Admit card, AAI exam dates, AAI vacancy details have been explained below. Read on and apply from here before the last date.
The job will be based in Mumbai and the mode of application is online.
AAI Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 10 Vacancies.
What are the Vacancy Details for the UPSRTC Recruitment 2018?
- Senior Assistant (Accounts): 2
- Senior Assistant (Steno): 1
- Assistant (Office): 4
- Junior Assistant(Drawing-Civil): 1
- Junior Assistant (Drawing-Elect): 1
- Junior Assistant (ACR): 1
What are the Salary Details for AAI Recruitment 2018?
- Senior Assistant (Accounts): 14500-33500
- Senior Assistant (Steno): 14500-33500
- Assistant (Office): 13400-30500
- Junior Assistant(Drawing-Civil): 12500-28500
- Junior Assistant (Drawing-Elect): 12500-28500
- Junior Assistant (ACR): 12500-28500
What are the Education Details for AAI Recruitment 2018?
- Sr. Assistant: You must be Graduate with relevant typing speed.
- Jr. Assistant: 10th Pass with ITI Trade Certificate.
What is the Age Limit for the AAI Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit(31st May 2018)
- 18 to 40 years
- Relaxations as per GOI Rules.
What is the Experience required for the AAI Recruitment 2018?
- Must have 2 years' experience in the relevant discipline.
What is the Selection Procedure for AAI Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be based on the computer-based exam.
You can't just miss:
AAI Recruitment 2018 for 186 Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant Posts
AAI recruitment 2018 Notification for Junior Executive Jobs
What is the Application Procedure for AAI Recruitment 2018?
- First, visit the official notification or click here to the direct link available.
- Now go to careers and click on the apply now button.
- First, finish your one-time registration and then log in using the given reg. no. and password.
- Fill in the application in the prescribed format
- Upload the relevant documents in the given format.
- Finally, submit the application form online.
- Also, take a print out of it after submission.
How to download the AAI Admit Card?
The AAI Recruitment 2018 admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates for the AAI notification 2018?
- Application Begins: 28th June 2018, 10 AM
- The last date to submit Application: 31st July 2018, 11:59 PM
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of AAI Recruitment 2018 for Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant Posts. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or assistant jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state govt job notification or AAI jobs. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!!