Airports Authority of India (AAI) recruitment 2018 through GATE Junior Executive
All over India
|| 40,000 to Rs.1,40,000
Jobs in All over India
| RBI ||Junior Engineer||Rs.13150-34990/-||27/01/2019|
| IOCL ||Engineering Assistant||? 11900-32000/-||28/01/2019|
| RPF ||constable||Rs.19500-62000/-||30/01/2019|
| Indian Railway ||Junior Engineer, Assistant, Depot Managerial Superintendent||Rs.35,400/-||31/01/2019|
| Indian Coast Guard ||Navik||Rs.21700||31/01/2019|
| NTPC ||Engineer Trainee||Rs.60000-180000/-||31/01/2019|
| Indian Navy ||Specialist Officer||56100-110700/-||01/02/2019|
| UPSC ||Defence jobs||Rs. 2,50,000||04/02/2019|
| Indian Army ||Lieutenant||Rs. 2,50,000||07/02/2019|
| IOCL ||Engineer, Officer, Assistant Officer, Research Officer||Rs. 60,000||10/02/2019|
| Indian Army ||Soldier Jobs||As per rules||14/02/2019|
| Indian Army ||LAW||Rs.2,50,000||14/02/2019|
| NVS ||Teacher, principal, Computer Operator, Assistant||Rs.78800-209200/-||15/02/2019|
| CISF ||Head Constable||Rs.25500-81100/-||20/02/2019|
The Airports Authority of India or AAI under Ministry of Civil Aviation is a dream company for millions of Indians around the country. The AAI recruitment 2018 through GATE has released 542 vacancies for people who have cleared GATE- 2018. There are posts for Junior executive officer with exciting and enticing pay scale of Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000 plus allowances. Apply before 27th April 2018 to work for this reputed firm.
AAI recruitment 2018 through GATE Vacancies:
The AAI recruitment 2018 has 542 vacancies for Junior Executive posts
Different vacancies and reservation details:
These are the reservation details of AAI recruitment 2018 through GATE
- Junior Executive (Engineering Civil): TOTAL: 100 (UR - 50), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) -27, SC - 15, ST - 08 (Here 02 posts are reserved for PWD (1 - OH, 1 - HH)
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical): TOTAL: 100 (UR - 50), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) - 27, SC - 15, ST - 08 (Here 02 posts are reserved for PWD (1 - OH, 1 - HH)
- Junior Executive (Electronics) - TOTAL: 330 (UR - 189), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) - 80, SC - 39, ST - 22
- Junior Executive (Architecture) - TOTAL: 12 (UR-09), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) - 02, ST - 01
These are the salary details for AAI recruitment 2018 through GATE.
- Payment range: Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000
- Increment: 3% of Basic Payment
- Allowances@ 35% of Basic Payment
The AAI recruitment 2018 through GATE require these educational qualifications.
- Junior Executive (Engineering-Civil): B.E./B.Tech (Civil) with at least 60% marks from a reputed Institute. Besides that, the candidate should have also qualified GATE 2018 with normalized marks.
- Junior Executive (Engineering-Electrical): Applying candidates must pass B.E./B.Tech (Electrical) with at least 60% marks from a reputed Institute. Besides that, the candidate should have also qualified GATE 2018 with normalized marks.
- Junior Executive (Electronics): B.E./B.Tech (Electronics/Telecommunication/Electrical, Specialized in Electronic) with at least 60% marks from a reputed Institute. Besides that, the candidate should have also qualified GATE 2018 with normalized marks.
- Junior Executive (Architecture): B.Arch from a reputed Institute. Besides that, the candidate should have also registered with Council of Architecture.
Age: (As on 30th April 2018)
These are the maximum age limit for various categories of candidates for AAI recruitment 2018 through GATE. Verification of the age proof will be done on the basis of your HSC/Matriculation certificate.
- UR: 27 years
- OBC: 30 Years
- SC & ST: 32Years
- Ex-Servicemen: As per Govt. orders.
- Candidate domiciled in j&K from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 5 Years relaxation
These are the selection procedure for AAI recruitment 2018.
- The candidates must meet all the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The screening of the candidates will be done on the basis of their GATE normalized score.
- You have to visit the corporate headquarters of AAI in New Delhi if you are shortlisted.
- If a candidate is working in a government/semi-government/public sector job, he or she shall have to produce N.O.C from their office.
- The call letter for the selected candidates will be provided in their registered email id.
- Every candidate must bring a copy of their call letter during document verification procedure in New Delhi.
- During the procedure of document verification, all the original documents/certificates are to be presented along with the self-attested xerox copies of the same. In addition to this, it is mandatory to submit a proof of identity.
- After verification of documents, the final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of GATE normalized test score and other documents.
- Finally, the appointment of the candidate shall be based on certificates like age, qualifications, caste, and medical fitness certificate.
These are the application procedure for AAI recruitment 2018 through GATE.
- The application has to be submitted online on the website,
- Go to this link and click on "careers".
- One has to pay an online application fee of Rs.300 through online payment services.
- SC, ST, PWD and Female candidates do not need to pay the application fee.
- After online submission of the application form, candidates can pay their fee by clicking the link/tab "Make Online Payment". After 24 hours of completion of submission of online application form, this tab will become active.
- Not down the ten digit reference number starting with "DU" for future reference.
- Submission of application fee can be done only via internet banking, Credit/Debit card from SBI Collect system of State Bank Of India.
- For other details on how to submit the online fees successfully please visit the website http://www.aai.aero
- You have to take a print out of successful submission of application fee and keep it safely with you for future reference.
- Every candidate has to upload their photo (recent passport size color photograph) and signature (on a white paper with black ink).
- Size of the photo must be between 20KB TO 50KB and 200X230 Pixels.
- Signature size must be between 10KB to 20KB and 140X60 Pixels.
- Online Application begins on28th March 2018.
- Online Application closes on 27th April 2018.
- Finally, the last date to submit application fees: 2nd May 2018.
Hence this was the detailed summary of AAI 2018 notification for AAI recruitment 2018 through GATE. The AAI recruitment 2018 through GATE is an excellent opportunity for Mechanical Engineering jobs in AAI. The post of Junior Executive in AAI is one of the most reputed and promising job opportunity with the Airport Authority of India. So before the last date make sure you apply for this exciting opportunity!
Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending or Airport Authority of India jobs in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, railway jobs, bank jobs and more such prestigious jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!