AIIMS is the premiere medical Institution in India. Are you interested in jobs at AIIMS? Are you in search of Govt jobs in Odisha
? AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) - 751 019, has invited applications from all Indian eligible candidates for 74 Faculty Post(Group A). The job will be on deputation on Contractual Basis. You can apply online at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in or Click the Apply Button below. Make sure you apply before 4th June 2018, 1700 hours. Further details for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 are as follows-
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 vacancy information:
Total- 74 Faculty posts.
Different Vacancy for Different Posts:
- Professor(In various Departments): 27
- Additional Professor: 15
- Associate Professor: 22
- Assistant Professor: 10
What is the Salary for the job?
Payscale AIIMS Bhubaneswar online application: Rs. 37,400 to Rs. 67,000 per month plus grade pay, plus other allowances.
What are the Educational qualifications for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018?
- Interested candidates must have A Postgraduate Medical degree MD/MS/DM/M.Ch in their specific fields and must be recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
What is the Age limit for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018?
Age(As on 4th June 2018)
What is the experience required?
- Professor: 14/12/11 Teaching or Research Experience after completion of the degree in the respective subject.
- Additional Professor: 10 Yrs Experience after completion of the degree in the respective subject.
- For Super Speciality: DM/M.Ch in the respective subject for Medical Superspeciality + 8 yr/7 Yr. experience after degree.
- Associate Professor: 6 yrs. experience after completion of the degree.
- For Super Speciality: DM/M.Ch in the respective subject for Medical Superspeciality + 4 Yr. or 3 yr. Teaching/Research experience after degree.
- Assistant Professor: 3 yrs. experience after the degree.
- For Super Speciality: DM/M.Ch in the respective subject for Medical Superspeciality + 1 yr. Teaching/Research experience after degree.
What is The selection process for AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2018?
Candidates will be selected via Interview.
What is the examination fees for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018?
The candidates have to pay the following application fee through NEFT(A/C: 557820110000006, IFSC-BKID0005578, MICR -751013019, Payble at BOI, AIIMS Bhubaneshwar Branch; Odisha) and have to produce a soft copy of the receipt with their online application.
General / OBC Category: Rs. 1000/- with transaction charges
SC/ST/PWD/Women: No fees.
How can you apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018?
- Online applications will be available from 2nd May 2018 on www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- Send your applications in the mentioned format along with self-attested copies of Documents and proof of payment of fees, to the following address:
Assistant Administrative Officer,
AIIMS, Sijua, PO-Dumuduma. Bhubaneswar-751019, Odisha.
- Superscribe: "Contractual Engagement as Assistant Professor".
What are the Important Dates for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018?
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 2nd May 2018
- End Date: 4th June 2018, 1700 hours.
Hence, this was a detailed description of jobs as Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in AIIMS Bhubaneswar. You can also like us on Social Media Handles to stay updated with the latest job notifications around the country. You can subscribe to our full email notifications and can also gather the further details from our social media accounts. Stay up-to-date with the Odisha govt jobs 2018 and write down your queries in the comment box below.
More Latest Jobs in AIIMS
| AIIMS||data entry operator, Technical Officer||Rs.32000/-||30/08/2018|
| AIIMS||technician, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, Staff Nurse, Programmer||Rs.44900-142400/-||14/09/2018|