AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 - Walk In Interview for Assistant Professor & Lecturer jobs
All India Institute of Medical Sciences - AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 notification has been issued for the post of Assistant Professor and Lecturer posts in various departments. Educational Qualification, Experience/job Requirements, Department Wise Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this AIIMS Vacancy have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this AIIMS Jobs notification carefully before applying. Candidates interested in apply for this AIIMS Recruitment 2018 can attend the walk in Interview at the venue given below. All India Institute of Medical Sciences - AIIMS Vacancy notification has been issued for filling 150 posts of Assistant Professor and Lecturer.
The job will be based in AIIMS Delhi, and Mode of Application is online.
Details of AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018:
There are total 150 Posts in AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:Assistant Professor - 149 Posts
College of Nursing - 1 Post
- Anatomy : 01
- Anesthesiology ( Dr. BRAI-RCH, JPNATC and NCI Jhajjhar) : 18
- Biochemistry : 02
- Biophysics : 01
- Biotechnology : 02
- Cardio-Thoracic Centre : 06
- Community Medicine : 01
- Centre for Dental Education and Research : 09
- Emergency Medicine and JPNATC : 07
- Orthopaedics : 01
- ENT : 01
- Gastroenterology : 02
- G. I. Surgery and Liver Transplantation : 01
- Hospital Administration : 05
- Hematology : 01
- Laboratory Medicine : 03
- Medical Oncology and NCI Jhajjhar : 07
- Preventive Oncology (NCI Jhajjhar & DR. BRA,IRCH) : 03
- Medicine : 04
- Nephrology : 01
- Nuclear Medicine : 04
- Neuro-Sciences Centre and JPNATC : 10
- Obst. & Gynae. : 13
- Dr. R. P. Centre for Ophthalmic Science : 04
- Pathology : 07
- Transfusion Medicine : 02
- Physiology : 01
- Pediatrics : 01
- Pediatrics Surgery : 01
- Psychiatry and NDDTC : 01
- Psychiatry : 02
- Dr. BRA-IRCH and NCI Jhajjhar : 13
- Radiotherapy ( Dr. BRA-IRCH)/NCI Jhajjhar : 04
- Rheumatology : 01
- Surgical Oncology (Dr. BRAIRCH)/(NCI Jhajjhar) : 07
- Surgical Disciplines and JPNATC : 02
- Lecturer -in- Nursing : 01
What is the Salary for the job?
- Assistant Professor - Level 12 - Rs. 101500-167400/-
- Lecturer in Nursing - Level 11 - Rs. 67700-208700/-
What is the Educational Qualification required for the job?
- Assistant Professor:
- Medical Candidates: You must have a medical qualification included in Schedule I & II or part II of the third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 along with M.D./M.S degree.
- Non Medical Candidate: You must have a Master's Degree in the relevant subject with a doctoral degree.
- Lecturer: You must have a Masters' Degree in Nursing from a recognized Institution/ University. You must also be a registered Nurse or Midwife.
What is the Age Limit?
As per AIIMS Rules.
What is the Experience Required ?
Assistant Professor: 3 years of experience in the relevant field. Lecturer: 5 Years experience and 2 years teaching experience.
How will be the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure be like?
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Performance in the interview.
How to apply?
Candidates those who are willing to apply for this AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 have to submit the application form in the official website. And pay the application fees online(UR-Rs. 500, SC/ST: Rs. 100).
Now send the print out of online application and the covering letter to the foolowing address befire 24th July 2018, 5:00pm.
The Administrative Officer (Faculty Cell) Administrative Block,
1st Floor All India Institute of Medical Sciences Ansari Nagar,
New Delhi - 110029
Don't miss to read:
What are the Important Dates?
- Online Application Starts - 08 June 2018
- Last Date for Online Application Submission - 09 July 2018 till 05:00 PM
- Last Date for Submition of Hard Copy of Online Application - 24 July 2018
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs in Delhi. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below