Latest Indian Air Force Vacancy notification has been issued for the NCC Special entry and Metrology Branch in Flying and Ground Duty (Non-Technical). Education Qualification, Experience Requirements, Method of application, selected procedure and all other details of this Air Force Recruitment 2017 have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this Air force jobs notification carefully before applying. Candidates those who are interested to join Indian Air Force can apply online.
Indian Air Force Careers notification has been issued for the post of Flying and Ground Duty Staff( Non-Technical) in NCC Special Entry and Meteorology branch for the course commencing in July 2017. Candidates must be between 20 - 24 Years of age to apply for Flying branch and 20 - 26 years to apply for Ground Duty. Those who are interested in apply for this Indian Air Force jobs have to apply online before 31st August 2017.
Details of Air Force recruitment 2017
Name Of Post:
- Ground Duty (Non-technical) - Meteorology
Salary: Rs 15600-39100 + Grade pay of 5400 + MSP + Other admissible Allowances
- Flying: Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and Graduate with minimum three year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with 60% marks (OR) 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) with 60% marks. All Candidates must have mandatory NCC Air Wing Senior Division 'C' certificate acquired on or after 06 Aug 15
- Ground Duty (Non-technical): Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream / Mathematics / Statistics / Geography / Computer Applications / Environmental Science / Applied Physics / Oceanography / Meteorology / Agricultural Meteorology / Ecology & Environment / Geophysics / Environmental Biology with 50% marks
Location: Anyhwere in India
Method of application - Online
Age Limit: As on 01-07-2018
Flying: 20 to 24 Years (Must have born between 02-07-1994 and 01-07-1998)
Ground Duty: 20 to 26 Years (Born between 01-07-1992 and 01-07-1998)
How will be the Air Force Selection Procedure?
Selection for these posts consists of three steps as follows:
Stage I - Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and Discussion test
Stage II - Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview. Candidates those who completed Stage I only will be called for this stage of selection
For Flying Branch - Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS), This is once in a lifetime test. Candidates who have failed the CPSS/PABT in an earlier attempt or a Flight Cadet suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy will not be eligible to apply
How to apply?
Candidates willing to apply for this Air Force Recruitment 2017 have to apply online through the official website: www.careerairforce.nic.in
• Access website
• Click on the option "Candidates login"
• And then select the branch "Meteorology Branch Entry" or "NCC Flying Branch Entry" as per your eligibility
• Follow the instruction and fill the Air Force Online form
Application fees: Not Required
Starting of online application - 05-08-2017
Last date to submit Air Force Online form - 31-08-2017
Don't miss to read:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on Air Force Recruitment 2017 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Indian Air Force jobs. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below