Air India Recruitment 2018 for AIATS ground duty vacancies
Air India Air Transport Service Limited has Invited candidates to fill in the vacancies for ground duties at Kannur Airport. The job will be of contract basis for three years, as per Air India Recruitment 2018. Are you looking for Air India Jobs? Are you looking for govt jobs in Kerala? If you are interested then read below to know the qualifications and other details.
The job will be based in Kerala and you have to walk into the written venue in your slotted time slab.
Air India Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 518 Vacancies for various ground duty posts in the Air India Recruitment 2018
- Senior Customer Agent, Customer Agent, Jr. Customer Agent, Cabin Service Agent, Jr. Cabin Service Agent: Rs. 17,890
- Sr. Ramp Service Agent, Ramp Service Agent, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver: Rs. 17,790
- Handyman/ Handywomen: Rs. 13, 440.
- Terminal Manager (Pax Handling), Terminal Manager (Ramp Handling), Asst. Terminal Manager (Pax Handling): Rs. 55,000
- Jr. Executive Pax, Jr. Executive Technical: Rs. 25,300
- Senior Customer Agent, Customer Agent, Jr. Customer Agent, Cabin Service Agent, Jr. Cabin Service Agent: You should be a graduate with 4 Years experience in handling passengers at airports.
- Sr. Ramp Service Agent, Ramp Service Agent, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver: Three Years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Production/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering from state-recognized university or 10th pass/ SSCC with ITI NCTVT 3Years in related fields. Must have HMV, LMV License.
- Handyman/ Handywomen: SSC/10th Pass plus Knowlege of local language and English.
- Terminal Manager (Pax Handling), Terminal Manager (Ramp Handling), Asst. Terminal Manager (Pax Handling): Graduate with 15 years of experience
- Jr. Executive Pax, Jr. Executive Technical: Graduate/ B.E. in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Production/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering, HMV & LMV license or MBA.
Age: (As on 1st April 2018)
- Terminal Manager (Pax Handling), Terminal Manager (Ramp Handling), Asst. Terminal Manager (Pax Handling): No upper age limit.
- The selection will be based on screening, written test, group discussion, pre-employment medical examination.
Hey, guys, have you checked out these jobs?
RPSC Recruitment 2018
- Interested candidates can walk into the following venue as per the given time and date in the notification.
- Selection will be on the same day as the interview.
- You have to submit an application fee of Rs. 500 as a Demand Draft in favor of " Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.", Payable at Mumbai.
- Submit your photograph and self-attested documents along with the application form.
Hotel Blue Nile,
S N Park Road,
Kannur, Kerala- 670001.
- Application starts: 1st April 2018
- Last Date: 7th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of Air India recruitment 2018 notification for, Junior Executive and other posts in Air India Recruitment 2018 in Kerala. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending teaching jobs, govt. jobs in Kerala, Air India vacancies or for fresh employment news in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of Junior Executive Officer and other jobs in Kerala, and all other Air India Recruitment 2018 jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best