Air India Vacancy notification has been issued for the post of Business Development Manager and Training Co-Ordinators. Educational Qualification, Experience Requirements, Application method, selection procedure and all other terms and conditions of this Air India Recruitment 2017 have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this Air India Careers Notification carefully before applying. Those who are interested in applying for Air India job have to apply in the prescribed application form
Air India Job Notification has been issued for filling a post of Business Development Manager and Training Co-ordinators at CTE-Hyderabad. Candidates below 50 Years of age those who are having 3-5 years sales or Marketing experience in Airlines can apply for Air India Business Development Vacancy. Candidates below 50 years of age with Proficiency in DGCA CARs / Handling the training and licensing issues of Pilots and the necessary documentation, etc can apply for Air India Trainee Co-Ordinator vacancy. Those who wish to apply for this Air India Vacancy have to submit the application form before 4th December 2017
Details of Air India Recruitment 2017
Name Of Post & No of Vacancy:
- Business Development Manager - 01
- Training Co-ordinators - 04
Business Development Manager - Rs.70000/-
Training Co-Ordinators - Rs.30000/- to Rs.50000/- per month
Method of application: Offline
- Business Development Manager: 2 years full time Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Sales and Marketing (OR) 2 years part time masters Degree with Sales or Marketing Specialisation (OR) Must be a Post Graduate in any discipline
- Training Co-Ordinators: Must be graduate in any discipline with good Command over English
- Business Development Manager: Must have 3 to 5 Years in Sales / Marketing experience in Airlines, Working knowledge of aviation environment and regulatory requirements, Experience in budgeting/forecasting and business planning and Must have necessary computer skills to work in windows based office products
- Training Co-Ordinators: Must be proficient in DGCA CARs with Handling the training and licensing issues of Pilots and the necessary documentation, Experience in crew scheduling, Knowledge of computer training databases etc
Must be below 50 Years of age
How will be the Selection Procedure for this Air India Vacancy?
Selection for these posts will be made on the basis of Shortlisting and Personal Interview. Initial Screening of the application will be done by a selection committee and candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on the academic Qualification and Experience. The Final Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview only.
How to apply?
Those who are willing to apply for this Air India Recruitment 2017 must download the application form from the official website or from the link given below and send the duly filled application form along with all the relevant documents and Application fees (Demand Draft) to the address given below.
As the SC/ST Candidates are exempted from payment of application fees, all other candidates are required to pay Rs.1500/- towards application fees which should be paid in the mode of Demand Draft in favour of Air India Limited, payable at Hyderabad
Address to send application form
Air India Ltd.,
CENTRAL TRAINING ESTABLISHMENT FEROZGUDA,
Application form should be sent by post / Speed post / Courier and the envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of ______________________"
Last date to submit Application fees - 04-12-2017
Don't miss to read:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on Air India Recruitment 2017 and subscribe to any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs in Hyderabad. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below