Are you in search of well paid and prestigious govt jobs in Delhi? The Air India jobs are one of the most prestigious jobs in India. The Air India Recruitment 2018 has released vacancy for the post of Assistant Engineer, Head of Marketing, Crew and other posts. All the details of the job are mentioned here. Read below for details and apply directly.
The job will be based in Delhi, and Mode of Application is online.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2018:
There are total 39 Posts in Air India Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Engineer and other jobs.
Air India Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
- Head of Marketing: 01 Post
- Chief of IT: 01 Post
- Chief of Personnel: 01 Post
- AGM Revenue Management: 01 Post
- Manager Reservation Procedures: 01 Post
- Manager Sales & Marketing: 01 Post
- Manager Corporate Communication: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer: 19 Posts
- Officer: 08 Posts
- Crew Controller: 05 Posts
What is the Salary for the job?
- Head of Marketing: 1.5lakh
- Chief of IT: 80,000
- Chief of Personnel: 80,000
- AGM Revenue Management: 80,000
- Manager Reservation Procedures: 42,000
- Manager Sales & Marketing: 42,000
- Manager Corporate Communication: 42,000
- Assistant Engineer: 50,000
- Officer: 36,000
- Crew Controller: 36,000
What is the Educational Qualification required for the job?
- Head of Marketing: Must have Full time 2 years Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing or its equivalent.
- Chief of IT: Must have Full time 4 years First Class B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. Engineering or its equivalent in Electronics/ Telecom/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ IT/ Computer Science OR Full time 2 years Masters in Computer Application.
- Chief of Personnel: Must have Full time 2 years Masters degree in Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or its equivalent.
- AGM Revenue Management: Must have Full time 2 years MBA with specialization in Marketing.
- Manager Reservation Procedures, Manager Sales & Marketing: Must have Graduation degree with Minimum 5 years of Aviation experience, in handling Passenger Reservation system in Aviation.
- Manager Corporate Communication: Must have Full time 2 years Masters Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication.
- Assistant Engineer: Must have 4 years full time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electronics & Telecom/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Instrumentation/ Aerospace/ IT/ Computers or any allied branch of the above.
- Officer: Must have MBA in Marketing.
What is the Age Limit?
Age(As on 1st June 2018) Max: 35 years.
What is the Experience Required ?
You must have a minimum 2 to 5 years experience in the relevant field.
How will be the Air India Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure be like?
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Performance in the interview.
How to apply?
Candidates those who are willing to apply for this Air India Recruitment 2018 have to submit the application form along with other documents.
Alliance Air, Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal-1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi- 110037
Don't miss to read:
What are the Important Dates?
- Online Application Starts - 08 June 2018
- Last Date for Online Application Submission - 29th June 2018.
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on Air India Recruitment 2018 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs in Delhi. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below.