Air India Recruitment 2018 Apply for 15 officer posts in Air India
A high-end government job is something which no Indian would deny. This is one such opportunity. The Air India Recruitment 2018 has released 15 vacancies for Officer posts in Finance and HR departments. Read all the details of this Air India Recruitment 2018 right here.
The job will be based in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, and Kolkata and you can apply online.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2018:
There are total 15 Posts in Air India Recruitment 2018 for crew controller.
Air India Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
- Officer HR & IR:
- Mumbai - 03
- Delhi - 02
- Chennai - 01
- Kolkata - 01
- Officer Accounts:
- Mumbai - 02
- Delhi - 02
- Chennai - 02
- Kolkata - 02
What is the Salary for this Air India Recruitment 2018 job?
What is the Educational Qualification required for the job?
- Officer HR & IR: MBA in HR (Full-Time) or 2 years Full-time Personnel Management Course along with MS Office Knowledge
- Officer- Accounts: You must have a degree in Inter Chartered Accountant/Inter Cost and Management Accountancy OR MBA in Finance (Full-Time) along with MS Office Knowledge
What is the Age Limit for the Air India Recruitment 2018?
- General: Max - 30 years
- OBC - Max - 33 years
- SC/ST: Max - 35 years
What is the Experience Required?
- Officer HR & IR: 3 Years experience in similar fields.
- Officer- Accounts: 3 Years experience in relevant fields.
How will be the Air India careers 2018 Selection Procedure be like?
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Group Discussion and Interview
How to apply?
Candidates those who are willing to apply for this Air India Recruitment 2018 have to fill in the application form and send it to this email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org before 3rd August 2018. If you are shortlisted you'll be notified.
- Rs. 500 via Demand Draft, "AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.", payable at Mumbai
- You need to submit the DD while appearing for the GD/Interview
- No fee for SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen
Don't miss to read:
What are the Important Dates for the Air India Careers 2018?
- Interview dates: 3rd August 2018.
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on Air India Recruitment 2018 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs in You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below. All the best!!