Air India Recruitment 2018 Apply for 159 Security Agent vacancies
Are you a Graduate who is looking for a govt job in the country? Have you checked out the latest Air India Recruitment 2018 vacancies? The Air India has released 159 Security Agent vacancies for candidates all across the world. This job is on a contract basis. Read all the details of this latest Air India Recruitment 2018 right here and apply online for Air India careers 2018.
The job will be based in Chennai and Bangalore you can apply online.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2018:
There are total 159 Posts in Air India Recruitment 2018 for Security Agents on a contract basis for 3 years
Air India Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
- Chennai - SC - 19, ST - 00, OBC - 26, UR - 51 [Total - 96]
- Bengaluru - SC - 10, ST - 04, OBC - 16, UR - 33 [Total - 63]
What is the Salary for this Air India Recruitment 2018 job?
What is the Educational Qualification required for the job?
- Candidates with valid BCAS Basic AVSEC(12 days new pattern) Certificate - Graduate in any Subject and a valid certificate and must know English, Hindi, and local language.
- Students without BCAS Basic AVSEC(12 days new pattern) Certificate: Graduate in any Subject and must know English, Hindi, and local language.
What is the Age Limit for the Air India Recruitment 2018?
Age: (As on 1st July 2018)
- General: Max - 28 years
- OBC - Max - 31 years
- SC/ST: Max - 33 years
What is the Experience Required?
How will be the Air India careers 2018 Selection Procedure be like?
- AVSEC Students: Interview on 3rd August 2018 at Chennai and 10th August 2018 at Bengaluru
- Non-AVSEC Students: Physical Endurance Test - 100m running in 16 sec or 1000m in 4.5 minutes as per student's choice, Written Examination without negative Marking and Interview.
How to apply?
Candidates those who are willing to apply for this Air India Recruitment 2018 have to fill in the application form and walk into the interview venue.
- Rs. 500 via Demand Draft, " "Air India Ltd.", payable at CHENNAI
- You need to submit the DD while appearing for the GD/Interview
- No fee for SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen
Don't miss to read:
Interview Venue, date and Time:
- Chennai - 3rd, 4th August 2018 - 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM at Air India Sports Stadium, Air India Staff Housing Colony, Meenambakkam, Chennai-27.
- Bengaluru - 10th,11th August 2018 - 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM at Sir M Visveswaraya First Grade College,
Old Airport Road, Murugesh Palya, Konena Agrahara, (Next to TOTAL Mall), Bengaluru - 560017
What are the Important Dates for the Air India Careers 2018?
- Interview dates: 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th August 2018.
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on Air India Recruitment 2018 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs in You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below. All the best!!