All India Radio Recruitment 2018 for Casual News reader-AIR Chandigarh
All India Radio is Premier National Radio Channel in India. This is the dream place to work for all Journalists. If you are looking for Govt jobs in Punjab or Journalism jobs in the government sector, then All India Radio has come to your rescue! The All India Radio has released a notification for All India Radio Recruitment 2018 for Casual Newsreader, Casual NewsEditor and Translator employees for an assignment basis job at AIR, Chandigarh. If you're interested in these jobs then catch a glimpse of the brief description of the job details mentioned hereafter.
The job is purely on the Assignment basis and is based at AIR- Chandigarh and you can apply via Offline mode. Keep reading for certain unmissable details of the job.
All India Radio Recruitment 2018 post details:
- Casual News Editor
- Casual News Reader cum Translator(Hindi & Punjabi)
- Casual DEOs (Hindi, Punjabi & English)
Are there any reservations about the job?
What are the different vacancies for different posts?
What are the Salary Details of the All India Radio Recruitment 2018?
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- Casual News Editor: Graduate
- Casual News Reader Graduate, Good voice.
- Casual DEOs (Hindi, Punjabi & English): 12th Passed with Computer skills, Typing Speed 30WPM, Knowledge of Hindi, English, Punjabi.
What are the Age Requirements for the All India Radio Recruitment 2018?
- Casual News Editor: 21-50 yr.
- Casual News Reader cum Translator(Hindi & Punjabi): 21-50 yr.
- Casual DEOs (Hindi, Punjabi & English): 18-40 Yrs.
What are the experiences required for the posts?
- You must have experience in Journalism work of Radio/TV Along with 5 yr. experience in Radio/Media work.
NB: Please refer to the Official Link (Click on the "Source file link/Apply") Below and read the details of experiences required.
What is the Selection Procedure for the All India Radio Recruitment 2018?
- The Selection Procedures shall be:
- Casual News Editor: Written test and Interview,
- Casual News Reader: Written test, Voice test & Interview.
- Casual DEOs (Hindi, Punjabi & English): Typing test and basic computer skills & Interview.
Don't forget to check out:
All India Radio Recruitment 2018
How do you Apply for this job?
- Click on "Apply" button below.
- Here, download the application form.
- Fill up your application form with utter care as per the given format.
- Send this along with self-attested copies of Residence Proof, educational/technical, experience and caste certificates, 2-PP Photographs to this address:
Addl.Director General (News), All India Radio, Chandigarh.
- Pay a DD of Application Processing fees (payable at State Bank of India, Sector 34 branch, Chandigarh in favor of Prasar Bharati (BC I) AIR Chandigarh, along with the Application.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 27th April 2018
- Last Date to Submit the Application: 18th May 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of All India Radio Recruitment 2018 notification for Casual Newsreader/Translator jobs in AIR, Chandigarh. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Graduates Job vacancy or Govt jobs in India as Journalists, 2018 like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely up-to-date with the recent govt jobs. Apart from that, feel free to reach us by commenting or asking your doubts and queries and we'll be glad to help you out. Hope you get the job!