AP Postal Recruitment 2018- Mail Guard 234 Vacancy Apply Now
AP Postal Recruitment 2018 Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up the posts of Postman and Mail Guard in regions - Vijayawada, Kurnool and Vishakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh.Eligible Candidates can apply online for the Mail Guard job in post office and AP Postal jobs 2018. Don't miss the opportunity to apply for Post Office Recruitment 2018. Other details like eligibility, educational qualification required, selection process, age limit and relaxations, exam fees & how to apply are provided below:
Number of vacancies for AP Postal Recruitment 2018
Postman Vacancies: 234
- Vijayawada -106
- Kurnool -60
- Vishakhapatnam -68
Mail Guard Vacancies:11
Name of the post:
- SC- 55
- ST -25
- General- 7
- SC- 1
- ST -1
A pay of Rs 21700 plus admissible allowances.
Application fees: 100
Exam Fees: 400
Education Requirements for AP Postal Recruitment 2018:
For both Postman and Mail Guard Positions, the candidate should have completed matriculation from a recognised University or Board.
Age Requirement for AP Postal Recruitment 2018:
Age required for this post should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 15th
Age Relaxation: For SC/ST - 5 years
For OBC- 3 years
For PWD- UR-10 years, SC/ST-15 years, OBC-13years
And for Ex-Servicemen- 3 years.
Experience required: None
Selection Procedure for AP Postal Recruitment 2018:
Candidates for Postman and mail guard job in post office will be selected on the basis of a merit list which will be prepared for the performance of the candidate in the aptitude test.
Aptitude test will be of 100 marks and duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
Syllabus for AP Postal Recruitment 2018:
- General knowledge (25 questions of MCQ type)
- Mathematics (25 questions of MCQ type)
- English (25 questions of MCQ type)
- Telugu (25 questions of MCQ type)
Applying Procedure for AP Postal Recruitment 2018:
The eligible candidate has to Apply Online
website www.appost.in or www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Aspirants have to apply online by logging on to www.appost.in or www.indiapost.gov.in., and register by clicking on "Registration"
- Candidates after filling the registration form will receive a unique Registration Number o their active email id and the mobile number provided during registration.
- Candidates then have to log in with their registration number and date of birth.
- Candidates will have to pay the online fees.
- After fee payment candidates will get access to fill the online application form.
- After filling the form candidates can submit the form and complete the process.
Important Dates for AP Postal Recruitment 2018:
Online Primary registration start date: 14th
Online Primary registration end date: 15th
Last date of the payment of fees online -16th
Last date for final submission of application form- 20th
Based on the performance in written exam, the selected students will be notified via merit list. Aptitude test will have no negative marking
The date and time of the Written Exam will be notified on the website. Venue of the exam will be in Kurnool, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.Stay tuned with JobsAli.in for more jobs in govt jobs in AP 2018.