APPSC Recruitment 2018 for Librarian Vacancy in Law College of Arunachal Pradesh
Arunachal Pradesh, India
|| Rs. 39,100
Jobs for Post Graduation
| MMTC Recruitment ||Deputy Manager||Rs.40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000||20/02/2019|
| NIRT Recruitment ||data entry operator, Scientist, Project Technician||Rs.72325/-||21/02/2019|
| Ministry of Agriculute & Farmers Welfare Recruitment ||Technical Assistant||Rs.65000||23/02/2019|
| TNPSC Recruitment ||Curator||Rs.116200||24/02/2019|
| AIIMS Recruitment ||Group A, Group B||Rs. 37,400 - 67,000||05/03/2019|
| TNPSC Recruitment ||Geologist||Rs.1,19,500||11/03/2019|
| Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment ||Professor||Rs. 57,700 - 1,82,400||12/03/2019|
| CWC Recruitment ||Translator, Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer||Rs.1,60,000||16/03/2019|
A government job is the best possible way to give a major shift and transformation to your career. Are you in search of well-paid govt jobs in Itanagar or Govt job in Arunachal Pradesh Notifications? The Public Service Commision jobs are the most splendid opportunities that are released by the government of India. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commision or APPSC recruits the sharpest and smart minds for reputed jobs in the state. This time as per the APPSC Recruitment 2018 notification, there is a vacancy for Librarian job at Arunachal Pradesh Law College. Read the full post to know all the details of the job.
The job is a full-time basis and is based at Arunachal Pradesh Law College and you can apply via Offline mode. Keep reading for certain unmissable details of the job.
APPSC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There is only 01 vacancy for Librarian posts in APPSC.
Are there any reservations about the job?
What are the Salary Details of the APPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 plus grade pay of Rs.6000 plus other allowances.
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- You must have Masters Degree with 50% marks in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation.
What are the Age Requirements for the APPSC Recruitment 2018?
Age : (As on 25th May 2018)
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 30 Years.(Relaxed by 5 yrs, for APST Candidates and another 5 years for regular employees of Arunachal Pradesh Government.
What are the experiences required for the job?
What is the Selection Procedure for the APPSC Recruitment 2018?
- The selection for the APPSC Recruitment 2018 will be based Interview or Viva Voce.
Hey Guys, Don't forget to check out:
NHM Assam Recruitment 2018
NIFTEM Recruitment 2018
How do you Apply for this job?
- Visit the Commission's Office, Itanagar, Pay Rs. 100 and get the application form.
- Or, Click on "Apply" button below, or Visit the Official Website of APPSC
- Fill up your application form with utter care as per the given format.
- Send this along with self-attested copies of Marksheets and certificates, 2-PP Photographs, APST Certificate and DD of the required fees (in favour ofSecretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commision, Itanagar-791111 Payable at SBI, Itanagar) to the Commission's Office, until 4:00 pm on 25th May 2018.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 25th April 2018
- Last Date of Application: 25th May 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of APPSC Recruitment 2018 notification for Librarian jobs in APPSC. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest 1Cental govt Job vacancy or Govt jobs in India, 2018 like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely up-to-date with the recent govt jobs. Apart from that, feel free to reach us by commenting or asking your doubts and queries and we'll be glad to help you out. All the best!
More Latest Jobs in APPSC
| APPSC||Group I||Rs. 93,780||26/02/2019|
| APPSC||Sericulturre Officer||35,120 - 87,130 ||27/03/2019|
| APPSC||Forest Department Jobs||49,870||27/03/2019|
| APPSC||Assistant Statistical Officer||24,440 – 71,510||27/03/2019|
| APPSC||Food Safety Officer||As per rules||28/03/2019|