APSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 14 Insurance Medical Officer jobs
Medical Officer Jobs
Jobs for M.B.B.S
| VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment ||Junior Resident||56,100||03/12/2018|
| AIIMS Recruitment ||Security Officers, Technician, Personal Assistant, Administrative Officer, Registrar, Technical Officer, Superintending Engineer, Private Secretary, Medical Superintendent, Hospital Architect, Technical Assistnat, nt||Rs. 2,18,200||31/12/2018|
Jobs for Medical Officer Jobs
|IIT Delhi||Junior Engineer, Medical Officer Jobs, junior lab assistant, Junior superintendent, Junior Assistant, Assistant Registrar, Library Information Assistant||Rs. 1,77,500||10/12/2018|
Have been wondering how to get a well-paid govt job in Assam? If yes then bid adieu to your worries and queries 'coz the latest APSC Recruitment 2018 for Insurance Medical Officer or IMO in ESI Scheme under Labour Welfare Department of Assam has released 14 vacancies for people of all category. To know more about this latest APSC Recruitment 2018 keep reading further.
The job will be based in Assam and you have to apply via online mode.
APSC Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 14 vacancies for Insurance Medical Officer (IMO), ESI Scheme, Assam.
What is the Reservation details?
What are the Salary Details for APSC Recruitment 2018?
- UR - Total 04, ( RFW - 01)
- OBC/MOBC - Total - 05, ( RFW - 01)
- SC - Total - 02, ( RFW - 01)
- STP - Total - 02, ( RFW - 01)
- STH - Total - 01
- PWD - 01
What are the Education Details for APSC Recruitment 2018?
- Rs.30,000 to Rs.1,10,000 + GP - Rs.12,700.
- MBBS Degree
- Having a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Medicine/Surgery/Paediatrics/O&G/Radiology/Pathology/Anaesthesiology.
What is the Age Limit for the APSC Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit (As on 1st Jan 2018)
What is the Experience required for the APSC Recruitment 2018?
What is the Selection Procedure for APSC Recruitment 2018?
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 38 years
- Relaxations will be as per govt rules.
- Selection will be based on a written examination and interview.
Hey you guys, did you check these out yet?
NHM Assam Recruitment 2018
APPSC Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for APSC Recruitment 2018?
If you're interested to apply then follow the given steps carefully:
How to download the Admit Card?
- Download the Application form from the website apsc.nic.in or just click the apply link below to directly visit get the application form.
- Deposit the Fee of Rs. 250 (Gen) & Rs.150 (SC/ST/OBC/MOBC )
- Send it only via Treasury Challan in the Head of Account "NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC" highlighting the name of post and department.
- Send it along with the filled out application form.
- Send your application to this address:
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
- Attach the specified documents.
The APSC admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 9th June 2018.
- The last date to submit Application: 9th July 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of APSC Recruitment 2018 for Insurance Medical Officer Jobs. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification or APSC exam dates or APSC syllabus or APSC avertisments in the year 2018. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!