APTIDCO Job 2018 latest Specialist Vacancy in AP Govt
|| Not Mentioned
PG, MBA, BBA, MBA HR, MSW, M.A.
|| Not Mentioned
Jobs for PG, MBA, BBA, MBA HR, MSW, M.A.
Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
| BARC ||Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk||Rs. 25,500||25/02/2019|
| APPSC ||Group I||Rs. 93,780||26/02/2019|
| India Post ||Multi Tasking Staff||Rs.18,000/-||28/02/2019|
| APPSC ||Sericulturre Officer||35,120 - 87,130 ||27/03/2019|
| APPSC ||Assistant Statistical Officer||24,440 – 71,510||27/03/2019|
| APPSC ||Forest Department Jobs||49,870||27/03/2019|
| APPSC ||Food Safety Officer||As per rules||28/03/2019|
Jobseekers in the country who are getting paranoid about getting a new AP Govt job, should breathe a sigh of relief as the prestigious organization APTIDCO or Andhra Pradesh Township Infrastructure Development Corporation has released job vacancies for candidates all over the country. This APTIDCO notification 2018 has been recently released and will be active for application until 25th September 2018. This is the most special of all APTIDCO Jobs 2018, and must be taken advantage off!
This APTIDCO job in 2018 will be probably be based in Andhra Pradesh and you can apply for this APTIDCO Notification via online mode. Read more for further details of this AP Govt job in 2018.
APTIDCO Recruitment 2018, Overview:
- As per the latest APTIDCO notification 2018, applicants can apply for max 3 posts.
- The Salary for these APTIDCO Jobs is not mentioned.
What is the Educational Qualifications Required for the APTIDCO Jobs 2018?
Educational qualifications for APTIDCO notification 2018 is as follows:
- SLTC -
- Capacity Building/ Instituional Strengthning Specialist - Master's Degree in Town Planning/ MBA HRM/ MHRM/ IR & PM/ MSW/ MA Sociology/ Community Devt./ Urban Devt./ Social Devt.
- Urban Economic Specialist - Master's Degree in Economics with Urban Development.
- CLTC -
- Housing Finance and Policy Specialist - PG or Graduate Degree in Finance (MBA Finance/ IIM - Finance/ MA Finance or BBA Finance/ BA Finance or similar course from a recognised university.
- Municipal/Civil Engineer - PG or Graduate Degree in Engineering or Diploma in Engineering (Civil Engineering/ Public Health Engineering)
- Social Devt. Specialist - PG/ Graduate or Diploma in Social Sciences (MSW/ MA - Sociology/ Community Devt./ Urban Devt.)
- Capacity Building/ Institutional Strengthening Specialist - PG/ Graduate or Diploma in Urban Planning or MBA-HR/MHRM/ IR & PM or MSW/BSW/MA/BA in Sociology/ Community Devt./ Social Devt./Urban Devt.
- IEC/ Knowledge Management Speacialist - Graduate/Diploma in Mass Communication/ Public Relations/ Journalism/ Social Work/ Development.
What is the Age Limit for this AP Govt Job in APTIDCO?
What is the Experience Required for this Notification for APTIDCO?
- SLTC - 5 to 7 years
- CLTC - 3 to 5 years
What is the Selection Procedure for this APTIDCO Jobs Vacancy?
The Selection Procedure for these APTIDCO Jobs is not mentioned
Application Fees (Online Mode):
Hey, you guys have you checked these jobs yet,
VCRC Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 4 VCRC MTS Vacancy in Malkangiri, Odisha
Apply for the latest Maharashtra Govt Recruitment 2018 for 198 Kotwal Vacancy
How to Apply for the APTIDCO Recruitment 2018 jobs?
This is how you can apply for the APTIDCO Jobs 2018.
- You have to apply via online mode.
- You can apply for a maximum 3 Post.
- Visit the link given below
- Fill in the application form
- Select the post you've applied for
- Mention the years of experience
- Attach the photo (not more than 30 KB)
- Attach certificates (not more than 200 KB)
- Now pay the application fee
- Finally, click on Submit.
- Also, take a print out of it.
What are the Important Dates of APTIDCO Jobs 2018?
Here are the important dates for the APTIDCO Jobs 2018, Please check it carefully!
- Online Application Last Date - 25th September 2018
Hence, this was the complete details of APTIDCO Jobs 2018 for vacancy in APTIDCO. If you liked this post then share it with your friends. If you are looking for other AP govt jobs then visit JobsAli.in.
All the best!