Getting a govt job in Assam is something which we all dream off. Moreover, a police job in Assam adds tons of pride and prestige to you and your persona. It's the most cherished dream of every individual. Assam Police is one of the most prestigious organizations in the country. Besides that, it is an organization that comes out with brilliant opportunities periodically. Yet again this organization has issued a notification for Constable vacancies in Assam. The Assam Police Recruitment 2018 for Constable vacancies has 5494 vacancies. Assam police constable job 2018 is the most sought-after career, trending now. The last date of the notification is 2nd June 2018. Read the highlights of the notification below and apply as soon as you can. Keep in touch for more Assam Police upcoming jobs.
The job will be based in Assam and you can apply via online mode.
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 5494 posts for Constable vacancies in 2018.
What about the Reservations for Assam Police Recruitment 2018?
- Organization-Wise: 1851
- Armed Branch: 3643
What are the Salary Details?
The salary will be from Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 49,000. Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5600 per Month plus other allowances.
What are the education details of the Assam Police Recruitment 2018?
- Organization Wise: You should have passed class 12th or H.S from a recognized board or council to apply for the post of constable unarmed branch, District Executive Force (DEF)
- Armed Branch - You should be a 10th class or H.S.L.C passed from a recognized board or council to apply for the constable of Armed Branch
What is the age limit for the Assam Police Recruitment 2018?
Age:(As on 1st January 2018)
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- SC/ST: 3 Years relaxed
- OBC/MOBC: 5 Years relaxed
- Trained Homeguards/ Members of VDPs (registered) who have served for more than 3 Years: More 3 Years relaxations
- FMMOs/ SPOs: 10 years
What are the Physical Requirements for this post?
- UR/ OBC/ MOBC/SC (Male): 162.56 cm
- ST(H)/ ST (P) (Male): 160.02 cm
- UR/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC (Female): 154.94 cms
- ST(H)/ ST(P) (Female): 152.40 cm
- UR/ OBC/ MOBC/SC (Male): 80 cm Normal, 85 cm on expansion
- ST (H)/ ST(P): 78 cm on Normal and 83cm on expansion
What are the Medical Requirement for the job?
- You must not have knocked knee/ Flat foot/ Squint Eye.
- You cannot be colorblind or have a Varicose vein.
- Must not have any other diseases or a hernia or piles or diabetes or any respiratory diseases.
- Distant Vision must be 6/6 for at least an eye and not less than 6/9 for the other eye.
What is the Selection procedure for constable job in Assam Police?
- The selection will be on the basis of the Physical Standard Test (PST) and finally Physical Efficiency Test(PET) and written test.
- The Physical Efficiency Test will be of
- Racing [Male-3.2 KM in 14 minutes], [ Female- 1600m in 8 minutes].
- Long Jump [Male - 335cm (3 chance)], [Female- 244cm (3 chance)]
- The date of the test will be intimated to the candidates in due course of time in the website http://www.assampolice.gov.in
Hey guys, have you checked out the latest police jobs that are trending in the country?
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for this post?
- You can submit the application online.
- You need to click on "Current Opening" and choose your desired post.
- You can start filling the application form on 2nd May 2018.
- Then click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for new Registration" if you are a new user.
- Finish your registration and click on submit.
- Now log in with your registered number and password.
- Fill up the Application form.
- Upload your relevant documents.
- Submit your application form and take a printout of the application form.
What are the Important Dates for Assam Police Recruitment 2018?
- Online Application Begins: 2nd May 2018
- Ends: 2nd June 2018
Hence this was a detailed information of Assam Police Recruitment 2018 for Constable vacancies 2018. So if you are interested in more such police jobs or latest Assam govt jobs or Assam Police upcoming notification or Assam Police Constable Online Application then stay tuned to JobsAli.in. You can also like and subscribe to our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media pages to stay updated with the Assam careers. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay abreast of the Latest Govt jobs. All the Best!