APSC Recruitment 2020 - 550 Assistant Engineer / Jr Engineer Jobs
Last Updated: 13-Sep, 2020
APSC Recruitment 2020
Assam PSC Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 182 Assistant Engineer Jobs for Graduates and 368 Junior Engineer Jobs for Diploma holders under irrigation Department. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Assam PSC Engineer Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Assam PSC Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Eligible candidates may apply for this Assam PSC Engineer Recruitment 2020 in the prescribed application format before 22 Sep 2020.
NOTE: Only Permanent Resident of Assam are eligible to apply for this Assam PSC Recruitment 2020
Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- Must have passed Engineering degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised university; OR must have passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India)
- 21 - 38 Years of age as on 01-01-2020
- Total - 182 ( Classification given below )
- ₹ 30,000 - 1,10,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus other admissible allowances
Category-wise Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy details
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||63||22||08||10||12||13||128|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||13||10||03||05||03||04||38|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||08||06||--||--||--||02||16|
Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- 3 years Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognised institute
- 18 - 38 Years of age as on 01-01-2020
- Total - 368 ( Classification given below)
- ₹ 14,000 - 60,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- plus Other admissible allowances
Category-wise Assam PSC Junior Engineer Vacancy details
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||131||70||17||27||16||29||290|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||20||23||04||09||03||07||66|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||02||05||--||02||02||01||12|
Selection for this Assam PSC Assistant Engineer / Junior Engineer Jobs 2020 will be made on the basis of Screening/Written test and VivaVoice/ Interview.
Application fee for Assam PSC Egineer Recruitment 2020
BPL Candidate - No Fee
SC/ST - ₹ 150/-
OBC/MOBC - ₹ 150/-
All other candidates - ₹ 250/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this Assam PSC Engineer Recruitment 2020 can be paid through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write post applied for.
How to apply for Assam PSC Engineer Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Download application from the official Assam PSC Website or from the link given below
- Step 2: Send the duly filled application to the address specified below along with self attested copies of all the relevent documents
- NOTE: Read the official Assam PSC Engineer Jobs 2020 notification completely before you fill the application form
Address to send Assam PSC Junior Engineer / Assistant Engineer Jobs application form
The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of ___________"
Do You wish to get updates of Assam PSC Engineer Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Whatsapp etc and get regular updates of all the latest Engineering Jobs in Assam.