Assam Rifles Jobs 2018 for Medical Officer & Specialist Medical Officer Notification
The latest Assam Rifles Jobs 2018 has released notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Medical Officer and Specialist Medical officer. Are you searching for Assam Rifles Medical Officer Recruitment notification? Were you in search of the Assam Rifles Upcoming vacancy 2018? Have you been looking for Assam Careers under the prestigious Assam Rifles? If yes, then this is what you have been looking for. This recent Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018 Shillong has been released 35 vacancies.
All the details of this latest Assam Rifles vacancy 2018 like the Application Procedure, Selection Procedure, Eligibility, Educational Qualifications, Assam Rifles Salary, and other details have been clearly mentioned here. If you want to be a part of this latest Assam Rifles Jobs 2018 then read below.
Assam Rifles Jobs 2018 for Medical Officer & Specialist Medical Officer Notification:
As per the latest Assam Rifles Jobs 2018, these are the vacancy details:
- Specialist Doctor - 3 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer - 29 posts
- Dental surgeon - 03 Post
What is the Assam Rifles Salary for the Medical Officer and other job posts:
As per the latest Assam Rifles Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 the Salary details is here:
- Specialist Doctors - Rs. 85000 Per Month
- General Duty Medical Officer - Rs. 75000 Per Month
What is the Educational Qualifications required for the Assam Rifles vacancy 2018?
As per the latest Assam Rifles Medical Officer Recruitment 2018, this is the mentioned educational qualifications:
- Specialist Doctor - PG in the relevant subject.
- GDMO - Medical Qualification- MBBS
- Dental Surgeon - Bachelor of Dental Surgery from a reputed university and registration with Dental Council of India.
What is the Mandatory Age Limit for this latest Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018
- The Age limit for the Assam Rifles Job 2018 is 67 years.
What is the mandatory experience required for this latest Medical Officer and Other jobs in Assam Rifles?
- Specialist Doctor - 1.5 Years Exp. After qualification, 2.5 Years for Diploma holders.
- General Duty Medical Officer - Compulsory Rotational Internship as a part of MBBS Full Time Course.
- Dental Surgeon - Compulsory Rotational Internship as a part of BDS Full Time Course.
Soldier GD Bharti for 12th Pass Indian Army Jobs in West Bengal 2018
What is the Selection Procedure for this latest Medical Officer jobs in Assam?
The selection for Medical Officer and Specialist MO for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018 will be on the basis of Interview/Medical Exam
What is the Application Procedure of Assam Rifles jobs for MO Posts?
- Fist Click on the Link Below.
- Download the Application form.
- Take a print out of it.
- Now fill it in.
- Finally send it to the below-mentioned address along with original & photocopy of relevant (Grad. & PG Degree Certificate, Age Proof, Experience Proof etc) documents.
Headquarters Directorate General Assam Rifles,
Medical Branch, Laitkor,
Shillong - 793010
What are the important dates for the Assam Rifles Recruitment of Medical Officer posts in 2018?
- Notification Released: 15th September 2018
- Last date to submit the Application form and other documents by post: 22nd September 2018
Hence this was the detailed description of Assam Rifles jobs 2018 for Medical Officer jobs and Specialist Medical Officer Posts. If you liked this please share this post. Also if you are facing any other hiccups regarding the Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018, comment below your queries and I'll get back to you. Stay tuned to Jobsali.in for more Medical officer jobs and other Govt jobs in Assam.
All the Best!