Applications are invited by Bank of Baroda, Zonal Office, 2nd Floor, #72, Nitesh Lexington Avenue, Brigade Road, Bengaluru for the post of Armed Guard in Subordinate cadre from Ex-Servicemen.Eligible Candidates can apply online for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018-armed guard vacancy in Bank.
For other details like eligibility for Bank of Baroda armed guard vacancy in Bank, educational qualification for the post, selection process, age limit and relaxations, exam fees & how to apply are provided below.
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 for Armed Guard
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 for Armed Guard
No of armed guard vacancy in bank – 1(Karnataka), 3(Andhra Pradesh),
Name of the post: Armed Guard
Reservation details- None, all will be considered under UR category.
Armed Guard Salary Details in the time Scale- (in Rs ) . 9560 – 325/4 – 10860 – 410/5 – 12910 – 490/4 – 14870 – 570/3 –16580- 655/3 – 18545.
Education Requirements for Security Guard Vacancy:
1. Candidate should have passed class 10th as on 7th March 2018.
2. Candidate should be able to write in the local language.
3. If a Candidate has knowledge of English, he will be given preference.
Age Requirement for Armed Guard Posts:
Candidate’s age required armed guard post should be a maximum of 45 years.
Experience required: None
Selection Procedure for Armed Guard Vacancy 2018:
Candidates who qualify the eligibility will be selected on the basis of online examination. The online paper will be of 100 marks and time limit for exam is 2hrs. Minimum marks required for qualification is 35 marks. 5% marks from the stipulated minimum marks can be relaxed.
Syllabus for Armed Guard Exam: Aptitude Test, Elementary Arithmetic, Numerical Ability, Psychometric Test, English Language and knowledge of local language.
Applying Procedure for Bank of Baroda Security Guard Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible candidate have to Apply Online on website http://bengaluru.bobcareers.in OR www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Aspirants have to apply online by logging on to http://bengaluru.bobcareers.in OR www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Go to the career section and click on Apply Online for the required post.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fees online and then Submit the Form.
- Take print outs of the online application form for future use.
- Make sure that the email id and mobile number provided are active.
Important Dates for Bank of Baroda Armed Guard Recruitment 2018:
- Online application start date- 21thFeb, 2018
- Online application last date: 7th March 2018.
Candidate should be an ex-serviceman from Army or Navy or Air Force. All eligible candidates can properly check their eligibility and apply for the Sanitary Inspector post. The character of the candidate should be considered “good”. Candidate should also have Medical standards in Category “A”. Candidate should not be physically handicapped.
Bank of Baroda reserves the right to modify the structure of the exam which will be informed through its website. Other information of the exam will be provided in an Information Handout, which will be sent to the candidates along with the call letter and will also be available for download from the Bank’s website.
- Qualification 10th/SSC
- Source File https://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/writereaddata/Images/pdf/ENCLOSER_1.pdf
bank of Baroda careers
- Address All over India