Bank of Baroda recruitment 2018 for Manager jobs in Mumbai
Are you looking for govt jobs in Maharashtra? Are you looking for Banking careers? The Bank of Baroda is the most notable and reputable banks in the country. If you are looking for bank jobs then you'll be pleased to learn that the Bank of Baroda has released notification for Manager jobs in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Bank of Baroda careers is most sought after Bank careers in the year 2018. If you are interested in Bank Of Baroda career 2018 then you might not want to miss out this golden opportunity. Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 is for Manager jobs in Mumbai.
The job will be based in Mumbai and you can submit your application via online mode.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 424 vacancies in the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018.
What are the Reservation details?
- Senior Relationship Manager: 375( SC-66, ST-33, OBC-118,UR 158, OH-10, VI-08, HI-08, ID-03)
- Territory Head: 37 ( SC-06, ST-02, OBC-11, UR-18, OH-02, HI-01)
- Group Head: 6( OBC-01, UR-05)
- Operations Head - Wealth: 1(UR)
- Operations Manager - Wealth: 1(UR)
- Service and Control Manager: 1(UR)
- Product Manager - Investments: 1(UR)
- Compliance Manager - Wealth: 1(UR)
- NRI Wealth Products Manager: 1(UR)
What are the Salary Details?
What is the Education Qualification required?
- You must be a graduate from a govt. recognized university
- Or, if you have an MBA degree you'll be preferred.
What is the Age Limit for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018?
Age(As on 6th May 2018)
- Senior Relationship Manager: Min: 23- Max: 40 Years
- Territory Head: Min:30- Max: 45 Years
- Group Head: Min:30- Max: 45 Years
- Operations Head - Wealth: Min:35- Max: 50 Years
- Operations Manager - Wealth: Min:28- Max: 40 Years
- Service and Control Manager: Min:32- Max: 42 Years
- Product Manager - Investments: Min:28- Max: 40 Years
- Compliance Manager - Wealth: Min:32- Max: 42 Years
- NRI Wealth Products Manager: Min:28- Max: 40 Years
Relaxations are as per govt rules.
What is the Experience required for the job?
- Senior Relationship Manager: At least 3 years experience as a relationship manager.
- Territory Head: At least 6 years of experience as a relationship manager in wealth management.
- Group Head, Operations Head-Wealth: At least 10 years of experience.
- Operations Manager-Wealth, Product Manager Investment, NRI Wealth Products Manager: At least 5 years of experience.
- Service and Control Manager and Compliance Manager - Wealth: At least 8 years of experience.
What is the Selection Procedure of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be on the basis of written aptitude test, Personal interview or Group Discussion.
Hey Guys Don't Forget to apply these notifications also
Bank of India Recruitment 2018
EXIM Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018:
- You have to visit the official link of the website http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Here you have to go to the "Career" tab.
- Here you have to click on "Apply Online" against the opening for the notification.
- Now click on "Click here for New Registration", a new tab will open where you'll have to register yourself.
- Once you register yourself you'll receive a login ID and password.
- The login Id and password will be sent to your phone or email ID.
- You must keep your phone number and email id active for all sorts of communication.
- Then you need to login to the website with your unique login id and Password.
- Once you've login you'll be asked to fill up an application form and upload your photograph and signature.
- It is advised to carefully fill in the application form and not make any mistakes.
- Now, pay your application fees.
- Application fees:
- General/OBC: Rs.600
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100
- Take a print out of it for future use.
For more information visit the website by clicking on Source file link below.
How to download the Admit Card?
The admit card will be available on the website shortly. You can even download it from Jobsali.in by clicking the link below. The link will be updated once the admit cards are released. To keep abreast with it, it is advised that you keep visiting Jobsali.in regularly.
What are the Important Dates?
Online application starts on: 16th April 2018
Online application ends on: 6th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 notification for Manager jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending bank jobs or for bank Careers in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast of the latest bank jobs in Maharashtra, all Maharastra govt jobs, bank vacancy, Manager jobs, and all other Maharashtra government jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!