The Bank of Baroda is one of the oldest and most popular Bank in India. Are you on a hunt to find out the best govt jobs in Banks this year. Then fret no more and put a period on your searches as the Bank of Baroda Recruitment for 600 Probationary Officer jobs is here. This job will be active for a limited period of time. So quickly click on apply for the latest Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018. To get the Bank of Baroda online application or the Bank of Baroda admit card details keep reading further. Also check out other bank of Baroda Careers news here.
The job will be based All over India and you can apply via online mode.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 600 vacancies for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officer Jobs.
What is the Reservation Details?
What are the Salary Details for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018?
What are the Education Details for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018?
- You must have a Graduation degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Pwd) from recognized university.
What is the Age Limit for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit(As on 2nd July 2018):
- Min: 20 years
- Max: 28 years
- Relaxations as per GOI Rules.
What is the Experience Required for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018?
What is the Selection Procedure for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be based on Online Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview/ Psychometric Test.
You can't just miss:
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 for Officer posts in General Banking Stream
Apex Bank Recruitment 2018 for Bank Manager jobs in Madhya Pradesh
What is the Application Procedure for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018?
If you're interested to apply then follow the given steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the official website and click on the "Current Opening" Section and Apply Online.
- Here, click for new Registration.
- Now click on submit.
- Now login with your Registration no. and Password.
- Fill up the Application Form & Upload your scanned documents.
- Now, pay your application fees.
- Application fees as follows:
- ST/SC/PwD: Rs. 100
- Gen/OBC: Rs. 600
- You can pay the fees by Credit/Debit card or Net Banking.
- Finally, submit the application form.
How to download the Admit Card?
The Bank of Baroda admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 12th June 2018
- The last date to submit Application: 2nd July 2018
- Date of call letter release for online exam: After 18th July.
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officer Posts. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or Maharashtra government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or Maharashtra state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!