Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 for Public Relations Officer post
|| 28 LPA
Bank Of Baroda is recruiting for the post of Public Relations Officer for full-time basis. Eligible applicant can apply online for the at Bank of Baroda careers and look for public relation officer jobs in Bank. Don't miss the opportunity to apply for PR Specialist Officer post. Other details like eligibility, educational qualification required, selection process, experience & how to apply are provided below:
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
Number of vacancies -
Name of the post:
PR Specialist Officer at Senior Management Grade/ Scale-V officer
Salary Details- Salary would be 28 lakhs per annum for public relation officer jobs in bank
Education Requirement for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018:
Applicant should be a graduate in mass communication or Journalism from a recognised University or an Institution.
Role and Responsibilities
: Roles and responsibilities for the PR Specialist officer would include the following:
First is planning, then developing and then Implementing PR Strategies for Bank of Baroda.
Second is the Media Management
- It includes communicating with the co-workers and important people with a say
- Interchanging with and answering the enquiries of media, other individuals and various organisations, usually through phone and via email.
- Managing the Public Relations area in the potentially critical situation and queries of the media.
Third is Public Relations Analysis
- Accumulating and analysing media coverage area;
- Delegating task of market research from the view of Public Relations
- In PR analysis it also includes developing and implementing the dashboard for analysis of performance in Public Relations sector of Bank of Baroda.
Fourth is Event Management
- It includes organization of the events which includes press conferences, open days exhibitions, etc.
- It will also include sourcing and sponsorship opportunities.
Fifth is the Content Development part
- It includes the role of PR Specialist to Research, write and distribute press releases to the media;
- To write and edit Bank of Baroda's in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, and also annual reports;
- Implementing and coordinating photo opportunities;
- Updating and Modifying and giving Inputs for information on the Bank of Baroda's website as well as in the Social Media Channels as per requirement.
At last, it will also include any other Public Relations related activities of the Bank as decided by the Bank of Baroda from time to time.
Applicant should have at least 10 years of experience in public relations sector.
Selection Procedure for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018:
Selection will be based on the personal interview and it will also be resume based.
Applying Procedure for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018:
All eligible applicants have to mail their resumes to email@example.com
CV should contain your experience, qualifications and exposure in the public relations sector. Mention
Post Name - PR Specialist Officer in the resume.
Important Dates for Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018:
Last date for applying: 1st
For queries regarding this post, contact 022 66985541
Check job post for more details in Bank Of Baroda careers.
Based on the performance of the applicants, shortlisted applicants will be eligible for the posts of Public Relations Officer.Stay tuned with JobsAli.in for more latest bank jobs 2018.