BCPL Recruitment 2018: 19 vacancy for Foreman, Operator and other posts
The BCPL Recruitment 2018 has released 19 vacancies this year. The Vacancy is for Foreman Trainee, Technician, Operator and other jobs. The jobs are for various disciplines being offered to candidates belonging to various graduate streams and 10th Pass candidates. The job will be based in Assam. If you are interested in the latest BCPL Recruitment 2018, govt job in Assam, then read the details of the job mentioned below and quickly grab this opportunity before it expires.
The job will be located in Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL), Lepetkata, Dibrugarh, Assam and you can apply for the post via online mode.
BCPL Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 19 vacancies in total for various Posts based in different centers.
What are the Different Reservations for different posts?
- Foreman (Chemical) Trainee: SC-02
- Foreman (Electrical) Trainee: UR - 01
- Operator (Fire) Trainee: UR - 03
- Operator (Chemical) - Trainee: 10 (5-UR, 3-OBC, 3-ST)
- Technician (Electrical) - Trainee: OBC: 01
- Technician (Mechanical) - Trainee: OBC: 02
What are the Salary Details for BCPL Recruitment 2018?
- Foreman (Chemical) Trainee: Rs.17,000
- Foreman (Electrical) Trainee: Rs. 17,000
- Operator (Fire): Rs. 14,000
- Operator (Chemical) - Trainee: Rs. 10,900- 27,000
- Technician (Electrical) - Trainee: Rs. 14,000
- Technician (Mechanical) - Trainee: Rs. 14,000
What are the education details for BCPL Recruitment 2018?
Read below for the educational qualification required for BCPL Recruitment 2018.
- Foreman (Chemical) Trainee: Diploma in Engineering in Chemical / Petrochemical /Chemical Technology /Petrochemical Technology with atleast 55% marks.
- Foreman (Electrical) Trainee: Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electrical &Electronics with at least 55% marks.
- Operator (Fire) Trainee: Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with subjects of Physics, Chemistry &Mathematics with at least 50% marks or B.Sc.(Honours) in Chemistry with at least 50% marks.
- Operator (Chemical) - B.Sc with Physics, Cemistry &Mathematics with minimum50% marks or B.Sc.(Honours) in Chemistry with minimum 50% marks.
- Technician (Electrical) - 10+2 or equivalent with Atleast 06 months of Fireman's Training course. Driving License for heavy vehicle / Fire Tenders; Also must have Proficiency in operating the pump / other fire fighting equipment.
What is the Age requirement for the job?
- Foreman (Chemical) Trainee / Foreman (Electrical) Trainee: 32 years
- Operator (Fire)/ Operator (Chemical) - Trainee / Technician (Electrical) - Trainee / Technician (Mechanical) - Trainee : 30 years
What is the Selection procedure for BCPL Recruitment 2018?
- You will be selected on the basis of written test.
You just can't miss:
IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 50 Junior Operator jobs for IOCL Eastern Zone
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1452 Fire Operator Jobs in West Bengal
What is the Application Procedure for BCPL Recruitment 2018?
- You need to visit the website or click on Apply for this job below.
- Here, you have to go to the Home Tab and click on your desired post.
- Read all the details carefully and click on "Apply" Button.
- First, register yourself, if you are a new user.
- Now use the Reg. No. and Password to log in.
- Finish filling out the application form as per the given format.
- Now, upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Finally, click on submit online.
What are the important dates?
- Beginning of application: 11th July 2018, 10: 00 am
- Last date: 10th August 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of BCPL recruitment 2018 notification for various jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Job vacancy or Govt jobs in Assam 2018 like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, Assistant jobs, and all other Govt. jobs in Assam. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best.