BECIL Recruitment 2018-10 Operations and Maintenance jobs at JIPMER
Govt jobs in Pondicherry are the most splendid opportunity for all. The Famous National Organisation, BECIL has released a notification recruiting Operations and Maintainance employees for a contract basis job at HD TV & IR(Internet Radio) Studios at JIPMER Pondicherry. This BECIL Recruitment 2018 notification is for the post of Audio Mixer, Video Switch Operator, Production Manager and Technician jobs. If you're interested in these jobs then catch a glimpse of the brief description of the job details mentioned hereafter.
The job is purely on contract basis and is based at JIPMER Pondicherry and you can apply via Online mode. Keep reading for certain unmissable details of the job.
BECIL Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are only 10 vacancies Operations and Maintainance posts in BECIL, HD TV & IR (Internet radio) Studios at JIPMER, Pondicherry.
Are there any reservations about the job?
What are the different vacancies for different posts?
- Production Manager for TV +IR (Highly Skilled): 1 Post
- Camera Man (Skilled): 3 Post
- Video switcher operator(Skilled): 1 Post
- Audio Mixer operator(Skilled): 2 Post
- Technician (Semi-Skilled): 3 Post
What are the Salary Details of the BECIL Recruitment 2018?
- Production Manager for TV +IR (Highly Skilled): Rs. 25,000
- Camera Man (Skilled): Rs. 20,000
- Video switcher operator(Skilled): Rs. 20,000
- Audio Mixer operator(Skilled): Rs. 20,000
- Technician (Semi-Skilled): Rs. 17,000
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- Production Manager for TV +IR: You must have a Degree/Diploma in Electronic media/Mass communication/Electronics/E & C
- For all other jobs: You must have a Degree /Diploma in Cinematography/ Electronic media/ Electronics /E & C
What are the Age Requirements for the BECIL Recruitment 2018?
Age : (As on 1st April 2018)
- Minimum: 25 Years.
- Maximum: 40 Years.
What are the experiences required for the posts?
- Production Manager for TV +IR (Highly Skilled): 2-3 Yrs.
- Camera Man (Skilled): 1 Yr.
- Video switcher operator(Skilled): 1 Yr.
- Audio Mixer operator(Skilled): 1 Yr.
- Technician (Semi-Skilled): 1 Yr.
NB: Please refer to the Official Link (Click on the "Source file link/Apply") Below and read the details of experiences required.
What is the Selection Procedure for the BECIL Recruitment 2018?
- The selection for the BECIL Recruitment 2018 will be based on Application, CV and Documents Verification along with a personal Interview(Only if you get Shortlisted for it).
- You'll be communicated of the venue and other details by email only.(Please enter a working email id)
- The Selection Procedures shall take place at JIPMER Pondicherry.
Don't forget to check out:
BECIL Recruitment 2018
NSIC Recruitment 2018
How do you Apply for this job?
- Click on "Apply" button below,
- Or visit the website http://www.becil.com
- Fill up your application form with utter care as per the given format.
- Send this along with self-attested copies of educational and experience certificates, 2-PP Photographs, Aadhar Card and DD of Rs.500 (in favour of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, Payable at Bangalore) to this address:
BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED,
Regional office (Ro),
#162,1st Cross, 2nd Main,
AGS layout, RMV 2nd stage,
- If you are SC/ST/ PH then no need to pay any fee.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 3rd May 2018
- Last Date to Submit the Application: 21st May 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of BECIL Recruitment 2018 notification for Technician, Cameraman, Audio Mixer and other jobs in BECIL. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Diploma holder Job vacancy or Govt jobs in India, 2018 like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely up-to-date with the recent govt jobs. Apart from that, feel free to reach us by commenting or asking your doubts and queries and we'll be glad to help you out. Hope you get the job!