BECIL Recruitment 2018 for 90 vacancies
Are you looking for govt jobs in Delhi? Do you find Delhi govt jobs enticing? Would you want to work for BECIL? Are you looking for BECIL jobs? If your answer is yes to the above questions then you've come to the right place at the right time. The BECIL Recruitment 2018 is a notification that has been released on 6th April 2018. BECIL Recruitment 2018 has released vacancies for Patient Care Manager and Patient Care Coordinator jobs in Delhi/NCR/Jhajjar. The job is of temporary staff and is on contract basis in the government hospitals of the given locations. If you are looking for patient care manager jobs or Patient Care Coordinator jobs in Delhi then this BECIL Recruitment is going to be a blessing for you. Read below to check if you are eligible or not. If you find yourself eligible then don't forget to apply before 30th April 2018.
The job will be based the government hospitals of Delhi/NCR/Jhajjar and you can submit your application form via offline mode in the address mentioned below.
BECIL Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are 90 vacancies in the BECIL Recruitment 2018.
Different vacancies for different posts:
- Patient Care Manager (PCM): 20 Posts
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC): 70 Posts
- Patient Care Manager (PCM): The salary is Rs. 30,000 per month with 10% annual increment
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC): The salary will be Rs.17,917 per month as per Delhi govt. wages rate.
- Patient Care Manager (PCM):
- You need to have a Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences.
- You must also have a full-time post Graduate Degree in Hospital or Healthcare Management from a reputed University.
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC):
- You need to have a full-time Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences (Preferred)
- Or if you have a Bachelor's Degree in any post you can still apply for this job.
Hey guys have you checked out other LifeSciences jobs or Healthcare jobs?
CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2018
- Patient Care Manager (PCM): You should not be more than 40 years on the date of joining
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC): You must not be more than 35 Years on the date of joining.
- Patient Care Manager (PCM): You need to have one year experience in the hospital after you have the qualifications mentioned above.
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC): You need to have one year experience in the hospital after you have the qualifications mentioned above.
- The selection will be based on prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
Hey guys have you checked out other Manager jobs in the country?
IRCON Recruitment 2018
- If you are eligible according to the above requirements then you can do the following:
- Either you can download the application from this web address http://www.becil.com
- Or from the Head Office, BECIL's Corporate Office: C-58, A-17, Sector 62, Noida- 201307.
- Application Fee:
- The application fee is Rs. 300. (Reserved candidates has got no fee to pay)
- You have to send the filled in application form along with your certificates and demand draft/ cash in favour of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, Payable at New Delhi to the Assistant General Manager (HR)
- The last date to submit application form is 30th April 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of BECIL Recruitment 2018 notification for Patient Care Coordinator & Patient Care Manager jobs in Delhi. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending Lifesciences jobs or any graduate jobs in Delhi in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of free job alert Delhi, all India govt jobs, accountant vacancy, and all other jobs in Delhi for freshers. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts about this article. All the Best!