BECIL Recruitment 2020 - Social Media Executive
Last Updated: 13-Sep, 2020
BECIL Recruitment 2020
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited - BECIL SME Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 12 Vacancies of Social Media Executive Jobs for Graduates all over India. Eligibility conditions, Location-wise BECIL SME Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this BECIL Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this BECIL Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 25 Aug 2020 to 14 Sep 2020.
Social Media Executive (SME)
- Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized University
- Should have good communication skills in English and local language
- Must be versatile in using the Internet, MS Word, Excel, Graphic Designing.
- Must be conversant with working on social media platforms such and Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
- Should know typing in regional language.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Not Specified
- Consolidated payment of ₹ 36,000/- per month
Selection for this BECIL Social Media Executive Jobs 2020 will be made on the basis of interview. Mode of interview will be informed separately.
Application fee for BECIL SME Recruitment 2020
SC/ST/EWS - ₹ 450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
All other candidates - ₹ 750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this BECIL Recruitment 2020 can be paid online using credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc
How to apply for BECIL SME Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Access BECIL Official website - www.becil.com
- Step 2: Open the tab "Careers"
- Step 3: Click "Registration form - Online apply"
- Step 4: Register yourself and apply online for this BECIL SME Recruitment 2020
- NOTE: Read the official BECIL Jobs 2020 notification completely before you fill the online application form
Do you wish to get updates of BECIL SME Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Whatsapp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs for Graduates.