Jobs for Senior Manger, manager, Assistant Manager, Engineer
|CDAC||manager, technician, Project Engineer||57000||25/07/2018|
|PUDA||Clerk, Junior Engineer, LAW, data entry operator, Accounts Officer, Engineer, Draftsman||34,800||25/07/2018|
|DCI||Management Trainee, Surveyor, manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy General Manager||Rs. 2,60,000||06/08/2018|
|MECL||Machinist, Assistant, Computer Operator, Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager, Librarian, Accountant, Draughtsman(Mechanical)||2,40,000||16/08/2018|
|AAI||manager, Junior Executive||180000||16/08/2018|
BEML Limited, a pioneer Multi Business (Defence, Mining & Construction, Rail & Metro, Aerospace, Dredging etc.) Heavy Engineering Company recruitment notification has been issued for the post of Manager and Engineer. Education Qualification, Experience requirements, Method of application and all other details of this BEML Recruitment 2018 have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this BEML Careers Notification carefully before applying. Candidates interested in applying for this BEML Manager and Trainee jobs have to apply online.
BEML Recruitment 2018 total vacancies:
There are 4 total vacancies available for Manager & Engineer posts in BEML Bangalore.
Different Vacancies for Different Posts:
- Senior Manager: 01
- Manager: 01
- Asst. Manager: 01
- Engineer: 01
What is the Job Location?
Job Location - Bangalore.
What is the Education Qualification?
- You must have a first class degree in Engineering (B.E. / B.Tech.) in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics from a reputed University / Institution.
What is the salary scale?
- Senior Manager: Rs. 29100 - 54500
- Manager: Rs. 24900 - 50500
- Asst. Manager: Rs. 20600 - 46500
- Engineer: Rs. 16400 - 40500
What are the age limits(As on 24th July 2018)?
- Senior Manager: 40 years
- Manager: 37 years
- Asst. Manager: 33 years
- Engineer: 29 years
What is the experience required for the job?
- Senior Manager: 15 years
- Manager: 12 years
- Asst. Manager: 08 years
- Engineer: 04 years
What will be the Selection Procedure for BEML Recruitment 2018?
- Selection for this BEML Recruitment 2018 will be based on an interview.
Hey, you guys have you checked these out?
HAL Recruitment 2018
NTPC Recruitment 2018
How to apply?
- Candidates willing to apply for this BEML Management Trainee Recruitment have to apply online through the official website: www.bemlindia.com
- After Submission of the BEML Online application form, candidates have to take a printout of the online application form, affix the recent passport size photograph, sign in the space provided and attach copy of the receipt (if applicable), self-attested copies of certificates in support of qualification, experience, age, caste, disability (as applicable) etc. And send it to the address mentioned below.
- Application fees:
- SC/ST/PWD - No Fees
- All other candidates - Rs.500/-
- Application fees can be paid online using State Bank Collect Facility
Address to send the application form
Asst. GENERAL MANAGER (HR),
Recruitment Cell, BEML Soudha,
No.23/1, 4th Main Road,
S.R Nagar, Bangalore -560027
The envelope should be superscribed with the post applied for on the top left corner of the envelope.
What are the Important Dates?
Starting of online application form - 3rd July 2018
Last date to submit application form - 24th July 2018
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on BEML Recruitment 2018 and regular updating of all the upcoming government jobs, examination pattern of Govt jobs exam, details of upcoming bank jobs and syllabus details of upcoming bank exams or you can subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the latest job notifications. You can write your doubts and queries in comments below