BHEL: 23 Engineer & Supervisor
Last Updated: 26-Mar, 2020
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited - BHEL Recruitment 2019 notification has been issued for filling 03 Engineer and 23 Supervisor Jobs. Eligibility conditions, Category wise BHEL Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this BHEL Jobs 2019 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this BHEL Engineer / Supervisor jobs through online mode from 02 Dec 2019 and 21 Dec 2019 and submit the hard copy of application before 26 Dec 2019.
- Full-Time BE/B. Tech in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University.
- 2 year cumulative post qualification relevant work experience
33 Years as on 01-12-2019
- Total - 03
- UR/Gen - 02
- ST - 01
- Full-Time Diploma in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University.
- Minimum 1 year cumulative post qualification relevant work experience.
33 Years of age as on 01-12-2019
- Total - 20
- Gen/UR - 06
- EWS - 02
- OBC(NCL) - 06
- SC - 04
- ST - 01
Selection for these BHEL Jobs will be made on the basis of Shortlisting and interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Qualifying examination [Degree/Diploma] and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disability - No Fee
- All other candidates - ₹ 200/-
Application fee for this BHEL Recruitment 2019 can be paid online through SBI Collect [Link provided in the website].
How To Apply
You can apply for this BHEL Jobs 2019 through the official website: – www.edn.bhel.com or www.careers.bhel.in
After submission of the online application, you have to submit a hard copy of application along with fee receipt to the address specified below.
Address to send BHEL Engineer / Supervisor application form
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606,
Mysore Road, Bengaluru-560026
The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed as “Application for Appointment as Project Engineer on Fixed Tenure Basis- Civil ” or “Application for Appointment as Project Supervisor on Fixed Tenure Basis- Civil".
Do you wish to get updates of AASL Recruitment 2020 notifications? If Yes, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Air India Jobs.