Bhel recruitment 2018 for Medical officer jobs Apply Now!
Medical Officer Jobs
Delhi, India Telangana Uttar Pradesh, India Madhya Pradesh, India Tamil Nadu, India Karnataka, India Uttarakhand
|| 24,900 to 54,500
Jobs for Medical Officer Jobs
|National Health Mission - NHM||Medical Officer Jobs||Rs.70,000||24/01/2019|
|OCPL||Medical Officer Jobs, Assistant Manager, Foreman, Overman||Rs.78800-209200/-||27/01/2019|
Jobs in Delhi, India, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, India, Madhya Pradesh, India, Tamil Nadu, India, Karnataka, India, Uttarakhand
| India Post ||Postal Assistant||Rs. 25,500||18/02/2019|
| UUHF ||Teacher||Rs.67000||18/02/2019|
Bhel has released notification for Medical Officer jobs in hospitals and dispensaries. At Bhopal, Haridwar, Trichy, Jhansi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Ranipet, and Jagdishpur. There are total 29 vacancies for various medical officer jobs. Bhel recruitment 2018, is a brilliant opportunity for people who are looking for medical officer jobs in Bangalore and other cities. Bhel Careers, are one of the most sought-after government careers today. So, do not miss this opportunity, and apply before 16th April 2018.
You have to submit the application via online mode and in the above-mentioned locations. And the receipt of the application has to be sent through offline mode in the below-mentioned address.
Bhel recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 29 vacancies for medical officer jobs in Bangalore and other cities.
Different vacancies for different posts in different places:
- Senior Medical Officer
- Medicine: 2 posts in Bhopal, 1 post in Tirchy
- General Surgery: 1-Bhopal, 1-Hyderabad, 2-Tirchy
- Radiology: 1-Haridwar, 1-Tirchy
- Pediatrics: 1-Haridwar
- Ophthalmology: 1-Haridwar
- ENT: 1-Tirchy
- General Duty Medical Officer:
- 3- Bhopal
Reservations for Bhel recruitment 2018:
- HEP, Bhopal-Total 06 (UR-03, OBC-01,SC-02.ST-00, PWD-00)
- HEEP, Haridwar-Total 06 (UR-03,OBC-01, SC-01,ST-01,PWD OH-01)
- HPEP, Hyderabad -Total 01( UR-00, OBC-01, SC-00, ST-00, PWD-00)
- HPBP, Trichy- Total 09 ( UR-05, OBC-04, SC-00, ST-00, PWD-00)
- TP, Jhansi- Total 02 ( UR-01, OBC-01,SC-00,ST-00,PWD-00)
- BAP, Ranipet- Total 01 (UR-00, OBC-01,SC-00,ST-00,PWD-00)
- IP, Jagdishpur-Total 01(UR-01,OBC-00,SC-00,ST-00,PWD-00)
- EDN Bangalore- Total 01( UR-00,OBC-01, SC-00,ST-00,PWD-00)
- Delhi/NCR- Total 02 ( UR-01, OBC-00, SC-00, ST-01, PWD-01)
- General Duty Medical Officer: Rs.24,900 to Rs. 50, 500+other allowances
- Senior Medical Officer: Rs. 29,100 to Rs. 54,500+other allowances
- General Duty Medical Officer: MBBS Degree plus 1-year experience or Practise
- Senior Medical Officer: MBBS Degree with a post-graduate degree in your area of expertise along with one year of practice.
- The internship will not be considered as practice.
Age(As on 1st March 2018):
- General Duty Medical Officer: 32 years
- Senior Medical Officer: 37 years
Application Procedure for Bhel recruitment 2018:
- Reserved category candidates do not need to pay the application fees
- Rest others, general and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.300 as application fees only through online mode
- You can submit your application only via online mode through the website careers.bhel.in
- After submission of fees, you have to take a print out of your acknowledgement slip, which'll have your unique acknowledgement number.
- Send this slip and other documents to the following address on an envelope.
Post Box No. 35,
Post Office, Piplani,
BHEL, Piplani, Bhopal-462022.
- Do not forget to enclose your self-attested photocopied documents
- Read the website to see the correct sequence of the documents that you have to attach.
- On top of the envelope, write down, " Application for the post of SMO( Specialisation)/GDMO".
Selection Procedure for Bhel recruitment 2018:
- You will be called for a written test or interview according to the decision of the panel.
- Make sure, you fulfill the eligibility criteria before you apply.
- If you belong to the government sector, then you may send your application directly.
Online submission of application begins: 24th March 2018.
Ending date: 16th April 2018
Last date of Receipt of Acknowledgement slip and other documents: 23rd April 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of Bhel recruitment 2018 notification for the post of General Duty Medical Officer and Senior Medical Officer. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending government jobs or for fresh employment news in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, Medical jobs, Officer jobs, etc all over India. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!
More Latest Jobs in BHEL