BHEL Recruitment 2018 Apply for Project Engineer & Supervisor posts
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited - BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2018
notification has been issued for 74 Project Engineer & Supervisor Vacancies in BHEL in Bengaluru. Education Qualification, Vacancy details, Application method, Procedure of application and all other details of this BHEL Engineer vacancy has been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this BHEL Project Engineer notification carefully before applying. Candidates interested in applying for this Supervisor jobs in BHEL have to apply online
This is a contract basis job and you can apply online.
What are the BHEL Recruitment 2018 posts?
- Project Engineer and Supervisor
What is the different vacancy for different posts?
- Electronics Division SPV Sites Spread across the country:
- electrical engineer: 05
- civil engineer: 06
- mechanical engineer: 06
- electrical supervisor: 22
- civil supervisor: 08
- mechanical supervisor: 04
- Industrial Systems Group Project Sites:
- Electrical Engineer: 10
- Civil Engineer: 03
- Mechanical Engineer: 10
What is the Salary for the BHEL Recruitment 2018?
- Engineer: Rs. 56,580
- Supervisor: 28,180
What is the Age Limit for the BHEL Recruitment 2018?
As on 01-07-2018
- You must be between 18 to 33 Years
What is the Age Relaxation for BHEL Careers 2018?
- 5 years of SC/ST Candidates, 3 years for OBC Candidates and 10 years for Handicapped candidates
What is the Education Qualification for BHEL Recruitment 2018?
- Project Engineers - Candidates must have passed B.E/B.tech with Electrical, Civil and Mechanical at least 60% of marks and 50% of marks for SC/ST with recognized University.
- Supervisors - Candidates must have passed Diploma with Electrical, Civil and Mechanical at least 60% of marks and 50% of marks for SC/ST with recognized University.
What is the selection Procedure of BHEL Recruitment 2018?
- The selection shall be based on a direct interview.
How to Download the BHEL Admit Card 2018?
You can download the admit card from the official website. However, the Admit cards shall be available here as well once they are released by BHEL.
Hey, guys, check these as well:
ASTEC Recruitment 2018: Walk in for Project Engineer and Curator jobs
WAPCOS Recruitment 2018: Apply for Junior Engineer and Electrical Engineer jobs
How to apply for the BHEL Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees - All Candidates have to pay 200 Rupees for the Application Fee
- Click on the link below or visit the official site of the company
- Register if you are a new user
- Login with your id and password
- Fill up the application form
- Upload your photo and signature
- Pay the fee
- Take a print out of the form.
- Finally, submit it to the Postal Address:
GM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
P.B. Npo. 2606,
Mysore Road, Bengaluru - 560026
What are the Important dates for BHEL Recruitment 2018?
- Last date to submit BHEL Online application form - 21-07-2018
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2018 and regular updating of all the upcoming government jobs in Karnataka, examination pattern of Govt jobs exam, details of upcoming bank jobs and syllabus details of upcoming bank exams or you can subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the latest job notifications. You can write your doubts and queries in comments below