BIS Recruitment 2018 for 158 Trainee vacancies Apply now!!!
Trainees, Interns, Young Professionals
|| Rs. 30,000 to Rs.50,000
Jobs for Trainees, Interns, Young Professionals
|RCF Limited||Trainees||22000- 60000||10/04/2019|
Bureau of Indian Standards is one of the most prestigious government institutions in India. Are you looking for B.Tech/B.E. jobs? Are you on a lookout for lucrative govt jobs in Delhi? Are you interested in BIS careers? Then, there is a brilliant opportunity waiting for you! The BIS Recruitment 2018 notification for Young Professionals, Intern and Trainee recruitment has been released on 26th March 2018. There are total 158 vacant posts for this recruitment. If you are interested to apply, then you can do so before 25th April 2018.
- The job will be for 2 years for young professionals and trainees which will not be extended.
- The time duration for Interns is 2 months which can only be extended up to 6 months.
The Job is based in New Delhi/NCR and mode of Application if Online mode. Click on the link to apply now! http://www.bis.org.in/recruitmentpage.asp
BIS Recruitment 2018 has Total Posts:
There are total 158 posts.
Different vacancies for different posts:
- Young Professionals: 106
- Interns: 06
- Trainees: 46
Salary details for BIS recruitment 2018:
- Young Professionals: Consolidated pay of Rs.50,000 (pm). Your salary will be increased by Rs.5000(pa) if your performance is good
- Interns: Rs 5000(pm)
- Trainees: Rs.35,00(pm); Diploma Trainee: Rs. 30,000(pm)
- Young Professionals:
- You must have a B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Phill, Ph.D., MBA, CA degree in relevant subjects.
- You must have a graduate, postgraduate or Ph.D. certificates or you can be a student of these fields.
- For Graduate engineer posts, you must have a B.Tech degree in the relevant subject.
- For Science graduate Trainee posts, you must have a graduation degree in natural science or similar courses.
- For Diploma trainee post, you must have a diploma degree in Engineering or Technology
Age Limit(as on 1st January 2018):
Young Professionals: Maximum-35 years.
Trainees: Maximum-35 years
Experience Required :
- Young Professional: You just have 1 year of experience in the particular job you're applying for.
- Interns: You do not need any experiences to apply for this post.
- Trainees: You do not need any experiences to apply for this post.
Selection Procedure for BIS recruitment 2018 :
- You will be intimated for selection by the email id or phone number you've registered while applying.
- Keep visiting http://www.bis.gov.in
Application Procedure for BIS recruitment 2018:
- You can only apply via online mode.
- Once you visit the website, you may click on, "Career Opportunities" link on the left side of the website.
- Here you have to click on " Recruitment Advt/results"
- Here you can register for the post you wish to.
- After registration, login with your login id and password.
- Now fill in your application form with relevant documents.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Now take a print out of the application form, and keep it safely for future references.
- There are no application fees needed to apply for these jobs.
- Click on the link to apply online now! http://www.bis.org.in/recruitmentpage.asp
Online Application ends: 25th April 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of BIS recruitment 2018 notification for Young professional, interns and trainees recruitment in BIS. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending intern and trainee jobs or for fresh employment news in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, intern jobs, trainee jobs, and all other BIS Recruitment 2018 jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best.