Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited - BMRCL Recruitment 2017
notification has been issued for the post of Deputy Chief Engineer and Executive Engineer on contract basis in the Project Wing. Education Qualification, BMRCL Engineer Vacancy details, Experience/ Job Requirements, Method of Application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this BMRCL Engineer Recruitment 2017 have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this Bangalore Metro Vacancy
notification carefully before applying. Candidates those who are interested in applying for this Engineer jobs in Bangalore Metro have to apply online.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited - BMRCL career notification has been issued for filling 10 posts of Deputy Chief Engineer and 10 posts of Executive Engineer. The Appointed will be on contract basis for a period of Three Years. Candidates those who have completed B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering can apply for this BMRCL Engineer Vacancy. Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Interview. Candidates those who are willing to apply for this BMRCL Engineer Recruitment 2017 have to apply online and send the hard copy of the application to the address given below before 31st July 2017.
Details of BMRCL Recruitment 2017
Name Of Post & No of Vacancy:
- Deputy Chief Engineer - 10
- Executive Engineer - 10
- Dy. Chief Engineer - Rs.122630/-
- Executive Engineer - Rs.67430/-
- Candidates must have completed BE / B. Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognised university.
- Dy. Chief Engineer - Candidates must have minimum 15 years of experience in large infrastructure project execution out of which 5 years should be in Metro construction for Viaduct / Stations / Underground Station / Tunnelling with TBMs
- Executive Engineer - Candidates must have minimum 12 years of experience in large infrastructure project execution out of which 5 years should be in Metro construction for Viaduct / Stations / Underground Station / Tunnelling with TBMs
Method of application - Online & Offline
BMRCL Careers Notification no - 111 / ADM / 2017/ PRJ
Dy. Chief Engineer - Below 55 years of age
Executive Engineer - Below 50 Years of age
How will be the BMRCL Engineer Selection Procedure?
Selection for these posts will be made on the basis of interview only. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of educational and Experience. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal interview which will be conducted by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority
How to apply?
Candidates willing to apply for this BMRCL Engineer Recruitment 2017 have to apply online through the official website: www.bmrc.co.in
• Access website
• Click on the heading "Careers"
• Read the official BMRCL careers Notification carefully
• Click on the option "Apply online" for the advertisement "No. BMRCL/ 111 / ADM / 2017/ PRJ, Dated 10/07/2017"
After Submitting the online application form, Candidates have to print the submitted application form and send it to the address given below along with Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience.
Application fees - Candidates no need to pay any application fees for this BMRCL Recruitment 2017
Address to send application form
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex,
The envelope should be superscribed as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………"
Last date to Submit Hard copy of application form - 31-07-2017 (4:00 Pm)
Don't miss to read:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on BMRCL Recruitment 2017 and regular updating of all the Latest Railway Jobs, upcoming government jobs in Bangalore, details of upcoming bank jobs and syllabus details of upcoming bank exams or you can subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the latest job notifications. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below