Bank of India Recruitment 2018 for Officer posts in General Banking Stream
Are you looking for govt jobs in Maharashtra? Are you looking for Banking careers? The Bank of India is the most notable and reputable banks in the country. If you are looking for bank jobs then you'll be pleased to learn that the Bank of India has released notification for Officer jobs in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Bank of India careers is most sought after Bank careers in the year 2018. If you are interested in Bank Of India career 2018 then you might not want to miss out this golden opportunity. Bank of India Recruitment 2018 is for Officer jobs in Mumbai.
The job will be based in Mumbai and you can submit your application via online mode.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 158 vacancies in the Bank of India Recruitment 2018.
What are the Reservation details?
UR-72, OBC-37, ST-28, SC-21
What are the Salary Details?
The pay scale is between Rs. 23,700 to Rs, 42,020 Per Month.
What is the Education Qualification required?
- You must be a graduate with 60% marks and must have MBA/PGDM/PGDBM/PGBM/PGDBA from a reputed institute with two/three years programme.
- Or, you must have a PG Degree in Commerce/Science/Economics.
- Or, you should have a Chartered Accountant's degree/ ICWA/CS Degree
- You also must have a computer course of 3 months or IT or Related subject in your graduation level.
What is the Age Limit for Bank of India Recruitment 2018?
Age(As on 1st April 2018)
- Minimum:21 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
- Relaxations as per GOI rules.
What is the Experience required for the job?
What is the Selection Procedure of Bank of India Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be on the basis of online exam and interview.
- If you're selected, then you will have to submit a security deposit of Rs.1,00,000 which will be refunded after 3 years of service.
Hey Guys Don't Forget to apply these notifications also
EXIM Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
- You have to visit the official link of the website http://www.bankofindia.co.in
- Here you have to go to the "Career" tab.
- Here you have to click on "Apply Online" against the opening for the notification.
- Now click on "Click here for New Registration", a new tab will open where you'll have to register yourself.
- Once you register yourself you'll receive a login ID and password.
- The login Id and password will be sent to your phone or email ID.
- You must keep your phone number and email id active for all sorts of communication.
- Then you need to login to the website with your unique login id and Password.
- Once you've login you'll be asked to fill up an application form and upload your photograph and signature.
- It is advised to carefully fill in the application form and not make any mistakes.
- Now, pay your application fees.
- Application fees:
- General/OBC: Rs.600
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100
- Take a print out of it for future use.
For more information visit the website by clicking on Source file link below.
How to download the Admit Card?
The admit card will be available on the website. You can even download it from Jobsali.in by clicking the link below.
What are the Important Dates?
Online application starts on: 2oth April 2018
Online application ends on: 5th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of Bank of India Recruitment 2018 notification for officer jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending bank jobs or for bank Careers in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast of the latest bank jobs in Maharashtra, all India govt jobs, bank vacancy, Manager jobs, and all other Maharashtra government jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!