Are you looking for Government jobs in Maharashtra? Are you looking for jobs in Mumbai? Are you in search of Office assistant jobs for the Government bodies? Are you interested in Peon jobs in Government firms? Have you checked out the latest job notification by Bombay High Court for Peon jobs? As per Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018, there is a notification released for 160 Peon and Hamal Vacancy. The job will be based in Mumbai. It is a full-time job. If you're interested to apply for this job then read on further below to know the Peon Salary, Education requirements and application procedures.
The job will be based in Mumbai and you can apply via online mode.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 160 vacancies for Peon jobs in Bombay High Court.
- You will be paid as per the pay scale of Rs.4,440 to Rs. 7,440 plus grade pay Rs. 1,300
- You should have passed 7th standard.
- Minimum: 18years
- Maximum: 38 Years
- Reserved classes: 43 years
Selection Procedure for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Selection will be based on the sources of your written examination
You can't just miss:
APGB Bank Recruitment 2018
ISP Recruitment 2018 for Office Assistant
Application Procedure for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018:
If you're interested to apply then follow the given steps carefully:
- First of all, log in to the official website of Bombay High Court
- Here, go to "Registration" and get yourself Registered.
- After Registration, log in with the Registration no. and your unique password.
- Now fill in the application form.
- Upload your scanned copy of Photo and Signature as per the given format.
- And finally, click on submit button.
- There are no application fees required to pay to apply for this post.
- Application Begins: 9th June 2018
- The last date to submit Application: 28th June 2018 until 1700 hours
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 for Peon jobs If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!