BSNL Job Vacancies notification has been issued for filling 107 posts of Junior Engineer, out of which 10 posts are reserved for SC Candidates, 11 posts for ST Candidates and 86 posts for general candidates. Non-executive employees of BSNL under 55 years of age can apply for this BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018. Those who are willing to apply for this BSNL Job Vacancies have to apply online before 15th January 2018.
Details of BSNL Recruitment 2018
Name Of Post: Junior Engineer
No of Vacancy: 107
Salary: Not specified
Job Group: Central Govt Jobs
Method of application: Online
BSNL Job Vacancies notification: 7-2/2017-Rectt.
- Non-executive employees of BSNL who have completed 12th pass or two year ITI certificate / three year Diploma in telecommunications / Electronic / Electrical / Radio / Computer / Instrumentation / Information Technology
- Non-executive of any disciplines in the IDA pay Scale of Rs.9020-17430 and above with combined five years of residency period in the pay scale of Rs.9020-17430 or above as on 01-07-2016
- Senior Sports Assistants and Sports Inspectors/Coordinators in the IDA pay scale of Rs.9020-17430 and above with 5 years of residency period in the scale of Rs.9020-17430 or above as on 1st July 2016
- Non-Executive (Industrial & Non-Industrial) of Telecom Factories in the IDA pay scale of Rs.9020-17430 and above with 5 years of residency period in the scale of Rs.9020-17430 or above as on 01st July 2016
Location: Anywhere in India
Age Limit: As on 01-07-2016
Must be below 55 years of age
How will be the BSNL Junior Engineer Selection Procedure?
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Computer Based Online Examination and Document verification
Pattern of BSNL Junior Engineer Exam 2018
The examination will be conducted on 28th January 2018 for a total of 100 marks with 3 hours of duration, the subjects are,
a) Electrical, Electronics & Communication - For 50 Marks
b) Departmental Practice - For 50 Marks
How to apply?
Those who wish to apply for this BSNL Recruitment 2018 have to apply online through the official website of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited: www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in
• Access website
• Read the message and click on "Click here to continue"
• And then click on "apply online" link for the advertisement "Holding of Online Limited Internal Competitive Examination(LICE) for promotion to Junior Engineer under 50% quota for RY 2016"
• Follow the guidelines and apply online
SC/ST Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- and all other candidates have to pay Rs.500/- towards application fees which can be paid online using Internet Banking, Credit card, Debit card etc.
Don't miss to read:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on BSNL Recruitment 2018 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Engineering jobs. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below