BVFCL Recruitment 2018: 11 Executive jobs in Production, Inst. & Hindi cells
The BVFCL Recruitment 2018 released by BVFCL- Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Ltd is for the post of Executive jobs in Production, Instrumentation Department and Hindi Cells. If you have been looking for the latest Govt jobs in Assam, or B.E, B.Tech Jobs then grab this brilliant opportunity. Important details of the BVFCL Namrup Recruitment 2018, such as the important dates, selection procedures, application procedures, vacancy, reservations, educational qualifications, experience required, and age limit are mentioned in detail below. If you are interested in this latest Assam Careers 2018, then you might want to read further and check your eligibility!
This latest BVFCL Recruitment 2018 is for Executive jobs in Assam. The job will be based in Namrup, Assam. The mode of application is online, while you can pay the fees offline. Read more important details here.
BVFCL Recruitment 2018, Overview:
The BVFCL Namrup Recruitment 2018, has the following vacancy details. Also, check the Reservations against each post!
Total Post - 11
- Plant Manager (Chemical)- E3 - 08 posts (UR-05, OBC - 02 & SC-01)
- Plant Engineer (Instrumentation) E3 level - 02 posts (UR-01 & OBC-01)
- Assistant Hindi Officer E1 level 01 post (UR)
What is the salary of the Executive job in the latest Assam Govt job released by BVFCL?
- Plant Manager (Chemical)- Min. Gross salary: Rs. 65,900/ PM
- Plant Engineer (Instrumentation): Min. Gross salary: Rs. 65,900/ PM
- Assistant Hindi Officer: Min. Gross salary: Rs. 43,500/ PM
What are the Educational Qualifications mandatory for the BVFCL Namrup Assam Careers Recruitment 2018?
- Plant Manager (Chemical): Graduation in Chemical Engineering.
- Plant Engineer (Instrumentation): Graduation in Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering.
- Assistant Hindi Officer: Master's Degree in Hindi with English as a core subject at Graduation level.
What is the Age limit specified for the BVFCL Jobs in Assam?
Written Below is the specified upper age limit for each of the BVFCL Recruitment 2018 Vacancies.
As of 1st Sept 2018
- Plant Manager (Chemical): 48 years
- Plant Engineer (Instrumentation): 48 years
- Assistant Hindi Officer: 40 years
What is the Experience Required for these Executive jobs in the BVFCL Recruitment 2018?
- Plant Manager (Chemical): 8 years of experience in a PSU/a large Private sector Chemical Industry
- Plant Engineer (Instrumentation): 8 years of experience in a PSU/a large Private sector Chemical Industry
- Assistant Hindi Officer: 03 years experience of terminological work/ translation work/teaching/research/journalism in Hindi
What is the Selection Procedure for this BVFCL Namrup Recruitment 2018?
- UR/OBC: Rs. 200 (can be paid offline)
- For offline pay fee to any branch of SBI Bank draft drawn in favor of BVFCL, Namrup
payable at SBI/UCO Bank, at Namrup, Assam-786623.
How to apply for these Govt Jobs in Assam?
Read the step-by-step guide to apply for the BVFCL Recruitment 2018 for the latest Engineer, Manager and other vacancies in the BVFCL.
- Visit the official website of the BVFCL (or, click on the direct link given below)
- Fill in the appliction form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Click on submit, finally.
- Take a print out of it and send to the following address:
Personnel Officer, BVFCL, Namrup, P.O. Parbatpur, Dist: Dibrugarh, Assam, Pin-786623
- Superscribe: "Application for the post ____________ " (name of the post)
- Send before the last date.
What are the most important dates of this latest Govt jobs in Assam?
- Online application released/begins: 14th September 2018
- Online application Ends: 6th October 2018
Hence this was the complete description of the BVFCL Recruitment 2018 for Executive jobs in Production, Instrumentation Department and Hindi Cells. If you liked this post about the BVFCL Namrup Recruitment 2018, then please share it with your friends through the social icons mentioned below. If you have any doubts regarding this BVFCL Executive jobs vacancy then please comment and ask below.
All the best!!