Calcutta High Court recruitment 2018 for 8th pass Government jobs
The oldest and most eminent High court in India, Calcutta High Court is a pride of West Bengal. This prestigious and dignified institution has released vacancies for an 8th pass and 10th pass government jobs. The Calcutta High Court recruitment 2018 has released excellent opportunities and vacancies for government jobs for 8th pass candidates. Interested candidates must apply before 20th April 2018.
Calcutta High Court recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are only two vacancies for the post of Mali in the Calcutta High Court recruitment 2018.
Different Vacancies for Different Categories:
- General (Ex-Servicemen) = 01 Post
- ST - 01 Post
It will be in the range of Rs.4,900 - Rs. 16,200 (PB - 1) and Grade Pay - Rs.1,700 and additional allowances.
Educational Details for high court jobs:
- You should have passed standard 8th from a reputed institute under a recognized Board.
(As on 1st January 2018)
- Minimum:18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
Relaxation will be 5 years only for ST candidates belonging to West Bengal, and for Ex-Servicemen according to govt. norms.
- At least 3 years experience as a "Mali" in any organization or Institute.
Selection Procedure for Calcutta High Court recruitment 2018:
- You have to be present at the given place and time according to your Admit card that you'll get via post.
- You have to reach there in your own expenses.
- There will be skill test.
- After that, there will be an Interview.
Application procedure for Calcutta High Court recruitment 2018:
- The application will be immediately cancelled for candidates belonging to ST category of any other state other than West Bengal.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates can apply directly as well.
- Each candidate of ST has to submit a fee of Rs. 75 through Indian Postal services.
- Candidates of Ex-Servicemen category have to pay Rs. 150 through Indian Postal Orders purchased after 19th March 2018.
- The postal orders must be drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, payable at G.P.O Kolkata.
- Those candidates who are sponsored and belong to the Unreserved(Ex-Servicemen) Category do not need to pay any fee.
- Download the application form from the website
- Fill it and attach two self attested passport sized photograph on the front and back in the right corner of the application form.
- Put it in a self attested envelope of size 25cmX11cm with a postal stamp of Rs. 5 attached on it.
- Don't forget to put in the self-attested xerox of your date of birth proof and caste certificates.
- For Ex-Servicemen self-attested xerox copy of Discharge certificate, Identity Card, Exchange card issued by Zila Sanik Board, Government of West Bengal.
- Indian Postal Orders have to be put in the envelope.
- Finally, the original certificate of three years works experience as a Mali.
Beginning Date: 19th March 2018.
Ending Date: 20th April 2018 (4:30 PM)
Hence this was a detailed description of Calcutta High Court recruitment 2018 notification for the post of Mali. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending government jobs in West Bengal for the 8th pass or 10th pass in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, railway jobs, bank jobs, high court jobs, West Bengal government jobs for 10th pass and more such prestigious jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts about this article. All the Best!