CBSE Recruitment 2018 - Apply for CTET Examination 2018 for Teacher jobs
Thinking about a govt that can fulfil your dreams? Are you looking for Govt teaching jobs at Primary or Elementary level? Then there is good news for you. As per CBSE Recruitment 2018, The CBSE has announced for the CTET Examination for recruitment of Elementary and Primary Teachers. The exam date is 16th September 2018. The details of the exam are mentioned here. Keep reading to get the most important details of the job registered in your brain.
The job will be based all over India and you can apply via online mode.
CBSE Recruitment 2018 Vacancy details:
CBSE Recruitment 2018 jobs vacancy details:
What are the Salary Details of the CBSE Recruitment 2018?
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- Primary Stage:
- Senior Secondary or Similar with 50% or 45% Marks and
- Passed or Appearing in the final year of 2 yr. diploma in Elementary Education.
- Elementary Stage:
- Graduate and
- Passed or Appearing in final year of 2 Yr. Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Or, 1 year B.Ed(Passed/ Appearing).
What are the Age Requirements for the CBSE Recruitment 2018?
What are the experiences required for the post?
What is the Selection Procedure for the CBSE Recruitment 2018?
The selection will be based on written test.
Hey you guys, Have you applied for these jobs yet?
Rajnandgaon Collector Office Recruitment 2018
RPSC Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
- You can apply by clicking the Apply Button.
- Or visit the official website of CBSE and download the application form.
- Fill in the application form
- Pay application fees via online mode:
- Only Paper 1 or Paper 2 (UR/OBC): Rs. 600, (SC/ST/PWD): Rs. 300
- Both Paper I and Paper 2 (UR/OBC): Rs. 1000, (SC/ST/PWD): Rs. 500
What are the Important Dates?
- Application begins: 22nd June 2018
- Application ends: 19th July 2018
- Last Date to Pay application fees: 21st July 2018, 3:30pm
- Exam Date: 16th September 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of CBSE Recruitment 2018 notification for Teacher posts at Elementary and Primary levels. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Government jobs in India 2018 or CBSE Teacher Vacancy or CBSE Exam Details or CBSE Careers news, then like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay totally updated with the newest updates on government jobs. Apart from that, feel free to write your comments, queries, and doubts CBSE below this article. All the Best!!