Apply for latest CG High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018
Are you looking for Stenographer jobs in Court in 2018? If you are then you need to Apply for the latest CG High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018. This CG High Court Recruitment 2018 is for 61 stenographer vacancies. The job is on full time basis. If you are looking for Govt jobs in Chhattisgarh, then this is your perfect opportunity to get a CG High Court Stenographer jobs.
If you want to know the eligibility, qualifications requirement, experience required, age limit, selection procedure and application procedure of CG High Court Recruitment 2018, then read below. The job shall be based in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh and the mode of application is offline.
Latest CG High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Overview:
As per the latest CG High Court Bilaspur Recruitment 2018, there are total 61 vacancies and this is the number of vacancy for each post.
- Stenographer: 60 (Including 19 Backlog vacancies)
- 21 UR (1- Divyang and 6 - women)
- 10 SC (1- Divyang and 3 - women)
- 21 ST (2- Divyang and 6 - women)
- 8 OBC (1- Divyang and 2 - women)
- Stenographer Bilingual: 01 (UR)
What is the CG High Court Stenographer Salary in 2018?
- The salary is Level-9 - Rs. 38,100 - Rs. 1,20,400
What is the Educational Qualification required for Stenographer Jobs in Court 2018?
As per the latest CG High Court Bilaspur Recruitment 2018, these are the required educational qualifications for a Stenographer Recruitment in court.
- Graduate in any stream
- Must have passed Short Hand writing exam and typewriting exam in English with 80 words per minute and 30 words per minute respectively.
What is the Age Limit for this Chattisgarh High Court Bilaspur Recrutiment 2018?
As per the High Court Chhattisgarh Recruitmnt 2018, this is the mandatory age limit
As on 1.1.18
- Min: 21 years
- Max- 30 Years, 40 Yrs for Chhattisgarh Residents
- Relaxations as per GOI Rules.
Suggested Read: TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 1521 LDC, Steno Typist and Junior Assistant jobs
What is the Selection Procedure for these Stenographer jobs in CG High Court 2018?
- The selection for the CG High Court Stenographer vacancy will be on the basis of a written examination and skill test.
Application Fees for Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer vacancy:
How to Apply for CG High Court Recruitment 2018?
This is the application procedure for the Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer vacancy in 2018
- Eligible candidates check the application format below
- Type the application on a legal paper as per the given format.
- Send Self attested copies of testimonials/certificates regarding age, Caste, qualification, experience certificate (if any), etc. and self attested passport size photograph affixed at the place provided.
- Superscribe: "Application for the post of ____".
- Send it to the following address:
The Registrar General,
High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.) Pin - 495
220 by Registered Post/ Speed Post/Other
What are the Most Important Dates for this Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer vacancy?
Here are the important dates for the CG High Court Recruitment 2018. Make a clear note of the following!
- Notification released - 21st September 2018
- Last date - 12th October 2018, 5 pm
Hence, this was the complete details of Physiotherapist post in NRHM Odisha under Physiotherapist under Integrated Physiotherapy Unit. If you liked this NHM Odisha Jobs 2018 post then share it with your friends. If you are looking for other Physiotherapy Jobs Odisha 2018 then visit JobsAli.in. If you want to always stay updated with the latest and updated Odisha Govt Jobs 2018 then stay tuned to this site.
All the best!