CGPSC Recruitment 2018 for Geologists jobs in Chhattisgarh
Are you looking for CG Govt jobs? Are you interested in govt jobs in Chhattisgarh? Are you looking for geologists jobs for govt bodies? Then this is the best time for you. As per CGPSC Recruitment 2018, there is a notification released for 40 vacancies in the post of Assistant Geologist and Mining Inspector in CGPSC. The job will be based in Chhattisgarh. It is a full-time job. If you're interested to apply for this job then read on further below to know the details of Geologists Salary, Education requirements, and application procedures. You can apply from 27th April 2018 to 26th May 2018.
The job will be based in Chhattisgarh and you can apply via online mode.
CGPSC Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 40 vacancies for Assistant Geologist and Mining Inspector jobs in Chhattisgarh.
What is the different vacancy for different posts?
- Assistant Geologist: 9 posts
- Mining Inspector: 31 posts
What are the Salary Details for CGPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Assistant Geologist:: Level 12 (PB Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100/- plus GP of Rs. 5400)
- Mining Inspector: Level 7 (PB Rs.5200 to Rs.20,200/- plus GP of Rs. 2800)
What are the Education Details for CGPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Assistant Geologist: You need to have a PG Degree or M.Tech Degree in Geology or Applied Geology Respectively.
- Mining Inspector: You need to have a B.Sc with Geology or You need to have a degree in Mining Engineering.
What is the Age Limit for the CGPSC Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit(As on 1st January 2018):
- Lower Age Limit: 21 Years
- Upper Age limit: 30 Years
- Relaxations are as per GOI Rules.
What is the Experience Required for the CGPSC Geologists job?
What is the Selection Procedure for CGPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be based on the written exam followed by the Personal Interview.
You can't just miss:
CGPSC Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for CGPSC Recruitment 2018?
If you're interested to apply then follow the given steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the official website and click on the "Current Opening" Section and Apply Online.
- Here, click for new Registration.
- Now click on submit.
- Now login with your Registration no. and Password.
- Fill up the Application Form & Upload your scanned documents.
- Now, pay your application fees.
- Application fees as follows:
- CG State candidates: Rs. 300/
- Other state Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- You can pay the fees by Credit/Debit card or Net Banking.
- Finally, submit the application form.
How to download the Admit Card?
The admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 27th April 2018
- The last date to submit Application: 26th May April 2018
- The date of Correction: 29th May to 4th June 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of CGPSC Recruitment 2018 for Geologists jobs If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!