Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020 - Reporter Jobs
Last Updated: 06-May, 2020
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 08 posts of Reporter. Eligibility conditions, Category wise CG Vidhan Sabha Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection prorcedure and all other details of this Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Jobs 2020 through online mode from 5 May 2020 to 30 May 2020.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from a Recognized University in India
- Should possess a Certificate in Hindi Stenography with 140 WPM Speed
- Chhattisgarh Domicile candidates: 21 - 40 Years of age
- Other states: 21 - 30 Years of age
- Upper age limit will be relaxed as per govt rules.
- Total - 08
- ₹ 56,100-1,77,500/-
Selection for this Reporter Jobs in Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha will be made on the basis of Skill test and Interview.
SC/ST- ₹ 200/-
PWD - ₹ 200/-
OBC - ₹ 250/-
All other candidates - ₹ 350/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 can be paid online using Debit card / Credit Card / net Banking etc.
How To Apply
- Access CG Vidhan Sabha Official website: www.cgvidhansabha.gov.in/
- Click on "Online application" Link given for this CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020
- Follow the instructions given in the official notification and apply online
Do you wish to get updates of CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Chhattisgarh Government Jobs.