CMERI Recruitment 2018: 10 Technician govt jobs in West Bengal
Are you looking for govt jobs in West Bengal? Are you interested in Engineering related government job in the state? If your answer is in affermative then don't worry. Here is your opportunity. The CMERI - Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute has began a recruitment drive as per the CMERI Recruitment 2018 in the state of West Bengal. To get the best out of this CMERI Technician Recruitment 2018, you might want to read below.
The CMERI Recruitment is for Technical officer jobs. This is a highly prestigious Central Government job, under one of the prime research organization in India - CSIR. Grab the best of this CMERI Technician Recruitment which is active until 5th November 2018, 5 PM for 10 vacancies.
CMERI Recruitment 2018, Overview:
The CMERI has total 10 vacancies for technical officer jobs. Want to know the break up for each post, Check it below:
- 18051 - Technical Officer - 03 (UR - 02, OBC - 01)
- 18052 - Technical Officer - 03 (UR - 02, OBC - 01)
- 18053 - Technical Officer - 02 (UR)
- 18054 - Technical Officer - 02 (UR)
The CMERI Recruitment 2018 has these mentioned salaries:
- The Salary of the Govt jobs in West bengal shall be as per Level-7 of Pay Matrix i.e. Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400
This CMERI Recruitment 2018 require what kind of Educational Qualifications?
In the trending CMERI Recruitment 2018, these are the following educational qualifications required for the candidates:
- 18051 - Technical Officer - B.E/ B.Tech in mechanical/ manufacturing/ production engineering with 55% marks.
- 18052 - Technical Officer - B.E/ B.Tech in Civil engineering with 55% marks.
- 18053 - Technical Officer - B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical engineering with 55% marks.
- 18054 - Technical Officer - B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT engineering with 55% marks.
What is the Age Limit for these CMERI Technician Recruitment?
CMERI Recruitment 2018 has these prescribed age limit for candidates.
As on 5th September 2018
Below is the maximum age limit for the mentioned professions:
- UR -30 Years
- 05 - SC/ST
- 03 - OBC
How many years of Experience is required for this Govt jobs in West Bengal?
Suggested Read: NIELIT Recruitment 2018
What is the Selection Procedure?
The Selection Procedure for these jobs will be via a competitive examination (written test)
Hey, you guys have you checked these jobs yet,
IIB Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for these Govt jobs in West Bengal?
Here is the detailed step-by-step guide to apply for the Govt jobs in west Bengal, read it patiently.
- Once you click below you will be taken directly to the official website of CSIR - CMERI application page.
- There enter you details like Name, Email ID and Set a Password.
- Use your email ID and Password to login and apply.
- Fill in the details in the application form
- Upload recent passport photo and signature in (150 KB)
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) via SBI Collect (online mode)
- Finally submit it.
- Take a print out of the final application form
- Superscribe: "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF - __________________ (Post Code____________)" Advertisement No. 05/2018'
- Also Attach these documents:
- E-receipt of application fee
- Self Attested DOB proof
- Self Attested copies of Mark sheet and certificates
- Self Attested photocopies of Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Self Attested copies of Experience Certificates (If applicable)
- Send it to the following address:
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue,
Durgapur - 713 209 (West Bengal)
What are the Most Important Dates of these CMERI Technician Recruitment?
Here are the important dates for the CMERI Recruitment 2018, Make a note, carefully!
- Online Application begins - 10th September 2018, 9: 30 AM
- Last date for online application - 5th November 2018, 5: 00 PM
- The application should reach the office by: 15th November 2018
Hence, this was the complete details of CMERI Recruitment 2018 for various jobs. If you liked this post then share it with your friends. If you are looking for any other CMERI Technician Recruitment then you must visit JobsAli.in. This site will update you with all the latest job news. If you have any doubts regarding Govt jobs in west bengal then you can ask in the comment box below.
All the best!