Coal India Recruitment 2018: Apply for 528 Medical Executive jobs
West Bengal, India
Jobs in West Bengal, India
| India Post ||Postal Assistant, Sorting assistant||Rs.5200-20200/-||04/09/2018|
| India Post ||Driver||Rs.19900-63200/-||09/09/2018|
Coal India Limited - has released a job notification for Medical Executive job. This job is based in Kolkata and you can apply via online mode. If you have been in search of medicine jobs in the govt sector or healthcare jobs in West Bengal
then put a period to your qualms. This brilliant opportunity is for you. Read the details of this Coal India Recruitment 2018 here and then apply.
The job will be based in Kolkata and mode of application is online.
What is the total vacancy of Coal India Recruitment 2018?
There is total 528 Coal India Vacancies in Coal India Recruitment 2018.
What is the different vacancy for different post?
- Sr. Medical Specialist (E4)/ Medical Specialist (E3): 352
- Sr. Medical Officer(E3):176
What are the reservations for the job?
- Sr. Medical Specialist (E4)/ Medical Specialist (E3): 352 (172-UR, 97-OBC(NCL), 55-SC, 28-ST)
- Sr. Medical Officer(E3): 176 (86-UR, 49-OBC(NCL), 27-SC, 14-ST)
What is the Salary for this Coal India Career?
Sr. Medical Specialist (E4)/ Medical Specialist (E3): Rs. 29,100- Rs. 54,500
Sr. Medical Officer(E3): Rs. 24,900- Rs. 50,500
What is the Education Qualifications for Coal India Recruitment 2018?
- Sr Medical Specialist/ Medical Specialist: You must have an MBBS Degree with PG or Diploma or a DNB.
- Sr Medical Officer: You must have an MBBS Degree.
What is the Age Limit?
Age: As on 1st April 2018:
- Specialist: 42 years
- Sr. Medical Officer: 35 year
- Age Relaxations are applicable as per GOI Rules.
What is the Selection Procedure for Coal India Recruitment 2018?
Selection for this Coal India Vacancy will be based on Interview.
Hey guys, do not forget to read these also:
WBHRB Recruitment 2018 Apply for 1437 Medical Officer Jobs in Kolkata
BARC Recruitment 2018 – Dental & Radiologist Medical Officer jobs
How to download the Admit Card for this job?
- You can download the admit card from the official website of Coal India. However, the Admit cards shall be available here as well once they are released by Coal India.
How to Apply for this Coal India Vacancy?
- Candidates willing to apply for this Coal India Recruitment 2017 have to apply online through the official website of Coal India Limited
What are the Important Dates?
Application Begins: 29th June 2018, 10:00 am
Application Ends: 28th July 2018, 5:00 pm
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on Coal India Recruitment 2018 and regular updating of all the Latest Medical Jobs, upcoming government jobs, examination pattern of Govt jobs exam, details of upcoming bank jobs and syllabus details of upcoming bank exams or you can subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the latest job notifications. You can write your doubts and queries in comments below
More Latest Jobs in Coal India Limited