Coal India Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 528 Medical Specialist vacancies in Coal India careers
The Coal India has released notification for Medical Specialist Officer in Coal India Recruitment 2018. There are a total of 528 Medical Specialist vacancies in the Coal India Recruitment 2018. All the important details of the Coal India careers 2018 have been clearly explained below. Read carefully and apply before the deadline.
The job will be located in West Bengal and you can apply online.
Coal India Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 528 vacancies for Medical Specialist jobs in Coal India careers 2018.
What are the Coal India vacancy Details?
- Sr. Medical Specialist E4/ Medical Specialist E3: 352 [UR - 172, OBC (NCL) - 97, SC - 55, ST - 28]
- Sr. Medical Officer E3 - 176 [UR - 86, OBC (NCL) - 49, SC - 27, ST - 14]
What is the Coal India Recruitment 2018 Salary?
- Sr Medical Specialist in E4 Grade - Rs. 29,100 to Rs. 54,500 + Allowances as permisable
- Medical Specialist in E3 Grade/ Sr. Medical Officer in E3 Grade - Rs. 24,900 to Rs. 50,500 + Allowances as permisable.
What are the Education Details for Coal India Recruitment 2018?
- Must have an MBBS degree from recognized university/ college approved by MCI with DBNB/PG Diploma
- Sr. Medical Officer (E3 Grade) - MBBS from the recognized university approved by MCI.
What is the Age Limit for the Coal India Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit (1st Apr 2018):
- Specialist: Max - 42 years
- Senior Medical Officer (E3 Grade) & Medical Specialist - Max - 35 years
What is the Experience Required for the Coal India Recruitment 2018?
- Senior Medical Specialist - 3 years experience after qualification.
What is the Selection Procedure for Coal India Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be based on an interview.
Have you checked these out yet?
WB Health Recruitment 2018 for 64 vacancies in the DH & FW Samity
What is the Application Procedure for Coal India Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the link given below.
- Click on proceed to Online login link under the "new" advertisement
- Then register if you are visiting the site for the first time.
- Now login and fill out the application form
- Upload Photo and Signature in the prescribed format
- Take a print out.
How to download the Coal India Recruitment 2018 Admit Card?
The Coal India Admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates for Coal India careers 2018?
- Application Begins: 29th June 2018, 10 AM
- The last date to submit Application: 28th July 2018, 5 PM
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of Coal India Recruitment 2018 for Station Master, Guard and other Posts. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or Railway jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or Railway job notification or Coal India jobs. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!!