Cochin Shipyard job vacancies notification has been issued for the post of Draftsman, Fitter (Electrical) and Mechanical. Education Qualification, Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018
have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this Kerala Govt jobs
notification carefully before applying. Those who are interested in applying for these jobs in Cochin Shipyard have to apply online.
Cochin Shipyard jobs notification has been issued for 07 posts of Electrical, and 01 posts of Mechanical, reservation details 05 posts for General, 01 post for SC, 02 posts for ST Candidates. Complete details of this Cochin Shipyard Jobs have been explained below. Those who are willing to apply for this Cochin shipyard Draftsman assistant welder Recruitment 2018 have to apply online before 30th March 2018.
Details of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018
Name Of Post & No of vacancy:
- Mechanical - 01
- Electrical -07
- Junior Technical Assistant - Three-year Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 60% marks
- Senior Ship Draftsman - SSLC Pass and Three-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks
- Junior Commercial Assistant - Three-year Diploma in Commercial Practice/Computer Science/ Information Technology with 60% marks
- Welder Cum Fitter - SSLC Pass and ITI (National Trade Certificate) and All India National Trade Test (National Apprenticeship Certificate) in the relevant trade
- Fitter (Electrical) - SSLC Pass and ITI (National Trade Certificate) and All India National Trade Test (National Apprenticeship Certificate) in the trade of Electrician
- Shipwright Wood - SSLC Pass and ITI (National Trade Certificate) and All India National Trade Test (National Apprenticeship Certificate) in the trade of Shipwright Wood (Carpenter)
Method of application - Online & offline
Age Limit: As on 31-08-2017
Must be below 35 Years
Relaxation of age will be allowed 5 years s for ST candidates, 15 years for PWD (SC/ST) candidates, 13 years for PWD (OBC) candidates and 10 years for PWD 3 (unreserved) candidates
How will be the Cochin Shipyard Technical Assistant, Draftsman, Fitter jobs selection procedure?
Selection for these jobs will be made on the two-phase of selection, Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Educational and experience and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection procedures as follows
For all other posts - 20 Marks will take from Diploma, Objective type Written Test for 60 marks and Practical Test in the relevant trade for 20 marks.
How to apply?
Candidates willing to apply for this Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018 have to apply online through the official website: www.cochinshipyard.com
• Access website
• Click on the heading "Careers"
• Register yourself and apply for the post in which you wish to apply
After submitting an application, Candidates have to print the application and send it to the address given below along with self-attested copies of all certificates/ documents in proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, disability etc
Application fees: 100/-(Non-Refundable)
Address to send the application form
Cochin Shipyard Ltd,
The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of ………………………….. & Registration No. …………….."
Online Application Starts from 14-March-2018
Last date to submit an online application - 26-March-2018
The last date for fee submit - 30-March-2018
Don't miss to Check:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs in Kerala. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below.