Cochin Shipyard: Deputy Manager & Assistant Manager
Last Updated: 26-Mar, 2020
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 notification has been issued for filling 03 Deputy Manager (Electronics), E-2 Grade & Assistant Manager (Design-IT), E-1 Grade. Eligibility conditions, Category wise Cochin Shipyard Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2019 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this Cochin Shipyard Manager Jobs through online mode from 20 Nov 2019 to 27 Nov 2019.
Deputy Manager (Electronics)
- Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum of 60% marks
- Minimum 7 years post qualification experience in Marine Shipbuilding/Ship Repair/Heavy Engineering company and related Engineering companies / Government / SemiGovernment Companies / Establishments in the areas of Electronics Equipment / integration/ Equipment Design/Procurement/ Installation/ Repair of Ship related electronics, Navigation and Communication Equipments, Equipment Controls & Instrumentation and Project Execution in related field, of which at least one year in the immediate lower scale of pay in case of PSUs in the regular cadre or in equivalent immediate lower scale of pay in case of Government/ Autonomous bodies
01 (UR / Gen)
Assistant Manager (Design-IT)
- Degree in Engineering with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University
- Minimum three years post qualification experience in C++/CAA with good programming skills. Understanding of 3DEXPERIENCE Shipbuilding Platform (CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, SIMULIA) knowledge based engineering EKL, Knowledge suite (action, check, rule, template, catalog, part/product family) are added advantages. Good analytical and problem solving skills are mandatory
02 (Gen / UR)
Selection for this Cochin Shipyard Manager jobs will be made on the basis of Qualifying Engg Degree Marks, Work Experience in the relevant job/ area, Power Point Presentation, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- SC/ST/PwBD - No Fee
- All other candidates - ₹ 1000/-
Application fee for this Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 can be paid online using Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking.
How To Apply
- Access Cochin Shipyard Official website: www.cochinshipyard.com
- Click on "Careers"
- Click "Registration" under "E-Recruitment Permanent Posts"
- Register yourself and apply online for this Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019
NOTE: Read the official notification carefully before applying online for this Cochin Shipyard Jobs
Recruitment Permanent Posts
Do you wish to get updates of AASL Recruitment 2020 notifications? If Yes, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Air India Jobs.